Setup HP Printer Using LAN – HP printer allows you to print wirelessly as well as with wired connection. You can print, scan, and copy using your HP Printer as well as upload your documents on your system. HP has developed the printer for home as well as professional use. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step procedure to Setup HP Printer Using LAN on your system.
Setup HP Printer Using LAN
Contact Us Now
Steps to Setup HP Printer Using LAN:
- First of all, you need to turn on your printer, router, and switch.
- Now connect your computer to the router or switch, if it is not connected already.
- You now need to connect your printer to your router using an Ethernet (LAN) cable.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer and another end to the Router.
- Now go to the link 123.hp.com and then enter the model number of your printer in the search box.
- Now click on the download button and then click save file or run according to your browser to save the file on your system.
- Open the downloaded file and then double click on the installer file to run the setup.
- Now select the Wired Network option from the printer connection window and then click Next to continue.
- Follow the instruction and wait to finish the setup then try to run a test print.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and your computer is connected to the router.
- Now you need an Ethernet cable to connect your Printer to the router.
- The LAN or Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable with a little difference like the connectors is wider and more than the telephone cable.
- Now install the drivers for your HP Printer on the system by visiting 123.hp.com.
- Enter the name of your printer in the search box and then click Search to get the desired results.
- Now from the search results select the mane of your printer and then click Download to start the download.
- Save the downloaded file with the .dmg extension on your system and then double click on the file run the setup.
- Click Add or Plus (+) sign to add the printer in the printers list, if prompted and then follow the instructions.
- After adding your printer in the printers list, you need to go back to the installation wizard to finish the setup.
In order to install your printer’s drivers or setup HP Printer using LAN, you need to follow the aforementioned procedure. In case you face any difficulty while following the above steps then you may contact HP Printer Support for further assistance. Our Support executives will help you to set up your system HP Printer Using LAN cable.
We Offer Support to:
- Setup HP Network Printer.
- Install HP Printer drivers.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 8600 wired Network Setup.
- Connect the HP Printer through Ethernet cable.
- Setup HP Printer Over Wireless Network.
FAQs – Setup HP Printer using LAN:
- How to connect Printer via Ethernet cable without Router?
- How to connect HP Printer to LAN Network?
- Can I connect Printer to Computer using USB cable?
- How to connect Printer in LAN?
- How to add a Network Printer Windows 10?
HP Support executives help you to resolve the issues and Setup HP Printer using LAN. If you have any query then visit us at hp.com/support or contact HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Setup HP Printer Using LAN”!