Setup HP Printer Over Network – HP has developed a wide range of printers including LaserJet, OfficeJet, DeskJet, as well as All-in-One printers. You can setup HP Printer Over Network in order to print wirelessly using from your printer. The HP Printers offers the advanced features to give you the ease at work and uses the latest technology. You can use the HP Printers for the consumer as well as the business purpose. These printers are very easy to use and provide you the advanced features at an affordable price. Here we are going to describe the step-by-step process which helps you to setup HP Printer over Network.
Setup HP Printer Over Network
Contact Us Now
Steps to Setup HP Printer Over Network:
Printer with the Display:
- In case your printer has keypad or touchpad then you need to go to the wireless settings on your printer control panel.
- First of all, turn on your printer and then from the control panel select Network menu or Wireless settings.
- Now you need to select Wireless Setup Wizard and then from the list of Networks you need to select your network.
- If the network name is not on the list then you need to add your network name manually.
- After selecting the Network name click Next and then enter your password or WPA passphrase.
- The password or WPA passphrase is an alphanumeric code given by your service provider.
- Key must be entered same as given by the service provider and then select Connect.
- Wait until the connection is established and then run a test print after the connection is successful.
Printer without the Display:
- The printer without display requires a USB cable to connect temporarily between both the printer and the system.
- First of all, you need to turn on the printer and then download the driver of the printer from the link 123.hp.com.
- Visit the website and then enter the name of the printer to search the product.
- Select the printer from the search result, click download and then double-click to run the setup.
- Now click Yes to allow permission for the program to make changes and then follow the instructions.
- Now select Wireless or Network from the connection list and then click Next.
- Connect the USB cable between the Printer and the system, when prompted not before that.
- Now select the SSID of your Network from the Network list and then click Next.
- If you can not find your Network on the list then search again and then select the network.
- After selecting the network, you will be asked to enter the passphrase in the given field.
- Enter the passphrase properly and then click Connect.
- Now you have to wait until the connection is established and then disconnect the USB cable from both the ends when prompted.
- Voila! You are done and now run a test print to check the connection.
You can follow the above method to Setup HP Printer Over Network with or without display. If you face any kind of issue while setting up your printer then you may contact HP printer Support or visit us at hp.com/support.
FAQs – Setup HP Printer Over Network:
- How to complete HP wireless Printer setup?
- How to connect wireless printer to Laptop?
- HP Printer setup without CD failed.
- How to connect Printer to network Windows 10?
- Issues with HP Printer Driver.
- How to connect HP Printer to computer?
- Can you connect HP Printer through Ethernet cable?
- How to connect HP Printer to LAN network?
HP Printer Support offers the technical support for all the issues which are related to your HP printer with 99% of resolution rate. In case you need any help then you can directly contact HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Setup HP Printer Over Network”!