Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy – HP Printers are using the latest technology but still getting the errors while printing is very usual. The technology may be tricky sometimes but you may try to resolve the error on your own. You need to follow the basic troubleshooting which may resolve the issue for you. The Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy is a common error which is resolvable. This can be caused by the outdated firmware of the printer or due to some hardware issue.
Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy
Common Questions Related to Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy:
- What is the hp printer error sfcompactdisplay heavy?
- How to fix SF compact display heavy error?
- How to resolve printer error compact display heavy?
- Epson printer error printing issues.
- Why i can’t open /private/var/spool/cups/tmp/
- The printer is not responding mac
- printing – error /.sf compact display-heavy
- Where to find the hp printer in error status?
All of the questions or issues mentioned above are resolvable, our experts help you to find the solution for the issues. You can follow the methods given below to resolve the errors, and if fails then connect us via chat, email us or contact directly. Here we are going to describe the methods to resolve Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy.
Methods to fix Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy:
- First of all, turn on the printer, in case the Printer is off.
- Now, wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Now, with the printer turned on disconnect the power cord from the printer as well as from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a while up to 1 min and then plug the power cord back into the wall outlet directly.
- As HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet without ant surge connector.
- Now connect the power cord to the rear of the printer again and turn on the printer, if it does not turn on automatically.
- Your printer might go through a warm-up period now, lights might flash, also the carriage might move.
- Now wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- You are now required to run a test print. If the test print failed then contact HP Printer Support.
Try to update Printer Firmware:
- Go to the home screen on the printer control panel, and then swipe down to open the Dashboard.
- Now touch the Setup icon and then swipe up on the display, as well as touch Printer Maintenance.
- Click or touch Update the Printer and then select Check for Printer Updates Now from the screen.
- Now, wait while the printer checks for any available updates online.
- In case the printer finds an update then the update installs automatically.
- Your Printer might turn off and on depending on the type of update being installed on the printer.
- Now you need to try to print, if failed then contact HP Printer Support.
Some other methods: Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy
In order to resolve the Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy, you may follow the given methods as well.
- Reset the Printhead 2-3 times.
- Try to reset the carriage.
- Clean the Printhead and Cartridges.
- Use Genuine HP cartridges.
In order to know the detailed and further troubleshooting steps, you may contact HP Printer Support give us a call at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Printing – ERROR:/.SFCompactDisplay-Heavy”!