HP Printer Error USB001 – HP is one of the famous and used printers around the world. It provides a great printing experience with its all the latest development in printing. It has revolutionized the world with the latest innovations.
HP Printer Error USB001
Contact Us Now
However, you also face some issues while printing. This article includes some of the basic steps to follow in order to resolve HP Printer Error USB001 issue.
HP Printer Error USB001
Solution 1. Disconnecting The Cables From the Printer
In order to fix HP Printer Error USB001 issue, you need to follow the given steps:
- First of all, you need to power off the Printer.
- Afterward, you need to unplug the USB Cable of the printer and your Computer System.
- In the next step, go ahead and plug out the Power Cable of the printer.
- Furthermore, you need to wait for a few minutes.
- Plugin the power cable of the printer.
- After that, you need to power on your printer and open the cover of the printer.
- Now, power on the central unit and then connect the USB cable to the printer.
- Finally, you need to close the cable to complete the procedure.
After following the given step, you are suggested to use your printer. If you find that the HP Printers Error USB001 still exists then jump to the next step.
Solution 2. Reinstall The Printer’s Driver
So, the problem is still there. You need to perform the given steps to resolve HP Printers Error USB001 issue:
- The first step towards uninstalling printer driver is to turn on your Printer.
- Secondly, disconnect the USB cable if your printer is connected with the computer with such cables.
- Open ‘devices and printers’ from the control panel option.
- Now, click on the printer option and expand it.
- On the opened window, right-click on the printer icon.
- Afterward, click on the ‘remove device or Uninstall’ device option.
- Finally, follow the appearing prompts to complete the installation.
Once the driver is removed, you need to install it again. It will resolve HP Printer Error USB001 in a single go. You can also visit HP Printer Support to install the drivers.
Solution 3. Try Another USB Port or Power Cable
There can be some issues with the Power Cable and the USB Cable as well. As we know that these all are the electronic things that can be damaged anytime. If you are still facing the issues after applying the first and second solutions, you need to change your cables and then try printing. Replace both the cables and try. This may also resolve HP Printers Error USB001 issue.
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the HP Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for HP Printer Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).