HP Printer Error E1 – The error code E1 normally comes when the user tries to use with the USB or prints it from the relative phones which pop with the relative paper size mismatch or it prints the screen size even after making necessary changes in the paper size. The error displayed as “HP PROTECTED CARTRIDGE” message appears on the screen of the user. Many times windows 7 also pops up with the message as “ ERROR ON PRINTING” or the error e1.
HP Printer Error E1
Contact Us Now
SOLUTION HP Printer Error E1: THE PRINTER SHOULD BE RESET
- Turn on the printer.
- The user needs to wait until and unless the printer is idle and silent before the user continues with the program.
- On the turning on of the computer disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- The power cord should be unplugged from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a few seconds and then plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- The user should reconnect the power cord with the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer again.
- There may be instances when the printer’s light might flash and the carriage might move when the printer goes through a warm-up period.
- Wait till the printer warms up so that it is idle and silent before any procedure.
- The jammed paper should be looked upon.
- The ink carriage should move freely.
- An automated tool should be used to clean up the paper rollers.
Similar Errors – HP Printer Support
- HP DeskJet 3630 error codes
- Fix HP laserjet m1132 MFP error e1
- HP laserjet m1136 MFP error codes e0
- Error printing hp 3630
- HP DeskJet 3720 error printing
- HP DeskJet 3755 e1
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the HP Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “HP Printer Error E1“!