HP Printer Error Code OXB8042326 – If you are getting the Error Code OXB8042326 with your HP Printer then we can help you with this issue in easy method. We also provide all kind of Support for HP Printers. If this error is not fixed with the methods listed below then you can try fixing it by calling at the toll-free number for HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
HP Printer Error Code OXB8042326
Contact Us Now
(888) 525-9575 (US/CA)
020 8123 1772 (UK)
Common HP Errors
- HP InkJet Printer Error Codes
- HP OfficeJet Error Codes
- The HP Printer Error Code List
- HP Printer Error Code OXB8042326
- HP DeskJet Printer Error Codes List
- Fix HP Printer Error Code oxc4eb827f
- HP Printer Error Codes
- What is HP Printer Error Code 0x6100004a
- HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0003
Method 1: Hard Reset your HP Printer
To fix the HP Printer Error Code OXB8042326 we recommend you to manually Hard Reset it. While performing a Hard reset on the printer, make sure that the printer is connected directly to the wall outlet and not to the surge protector and the go to the next steps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet, carefully.
- Remove USB cable, if you are using a Wireless connection then move to the next step.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge stored on the Printer.
- Now plug back the power cable straight into a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord and then plug back the power cord to the printer without turning the power switch on.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle (no lights are blinking).
- Try printing, if you still get the HP Printer Error Code OXB8042326
Method 2: Remove the Cartridge and Reset the Printer
Sometimes, the HP Printers Error Code OXB8042326 can be fixed by simply removing the ink cartridge, reset the Printers and then putting back the cartridge. Furthermore, here you also check the ink in the cartridge and change them if necessary. Follow these steps.
- Power on your HP printer with potential error.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue also make sure no lights are blinking on it.
- Remove the USB cable from the back of the HP printer. In case, your printer has a network or wireless connection, keep it connected.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the printer and keep them aside.
- Check the ink inside the ink Cartridge, if it is low then change them to a new one.
- Once the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds and then plug the power cord back into the wall outlet at your place.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer without switching on the power supply.
- Turn on the printer and wait till the printer warms-up.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle, silent and no light is blinking on it then you can proceed.
- Open Cartridge access door, reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door when you are ready.
- If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the printer to the computer device.
- You can start printing now.
If the HP Printer Error Code OXB8042326 is still there even after following all the above methods carefully you may need the help of an expert technician.
Get instant HP Printer Support just by placing a call at the toll-free number and reach to a skilled technician. For HP Printer Support give us a call at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).