HP Printer Error All Lights Flashing – This is caused commonly when your HP Printer is in the error state. Continuous blinking or flashing lights is a signal that the printer is not working properly. Furthermore, you should not risk the Printer security and follow these solution steps to fix your HP Printer Error All Lights Flashing issue.
HP Printer Error All Lights Flashing
Contact Us Now
(888) 525-9575 (US/CA)
020 8123 1772 (UK)
Before we start with the solution, you must know about the different lights on the HP Printer. There is commonly four control panel with light signals on the HP Printers. These are:
- Power light
- Attention light (With Exclamation Sign)
- Check color cartridge light
- Check black cartridge light
If all the light is blinking on the HP Printer then go on and try these methods to fix the HP Printer Error All Lights Flashing issue.
Solution 1: Check all Printer for Hardware Issues
Before going through the troubleshooting steps, you must take the cautious steps to check and remove any hardware related error.
- Open the cartridge access door and check the ink in both the cartridge, color, and black & white.
- Check for any physical damage to the power cord.
- Clear any jammed paper inside the HP printer. Then remove it gently.
- If you have inserted a new cartridge make sure it is not facing any compatibility issues.
- Make sure you have removed the protective tape on the nozzle of the cartridge before installing it.
- Clear the Print Queue manually using the computer.
- If you have recently opened the paper tray and rear paper tray to clean the Printer. Make sure you have closed and placed the tray correctly.
Furthermore, if the HP Printer is free from these errors then you can try the listed solutions to fix the potential error.
Solution 2: Reset the HP Printer
This one of the methods that help you fix the issues hardware issues with the HP printer like HP Printer Error All Lights Flashing. Follow these steps.
- Start by pressing the power button on the printer to turn it on.
- Once the Printer is on, wait for 30 seconds and then disconnect the power cable from the back of the HP Printer.
- Also, remove the plug from the wall plug socket.
- Wait for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cable back into the wall socket.
- Reconnect the power cable to the back of the Printer.
- If the Printer does not turn on automatically, press the Power button.
- Check whether the HP Printer Error All Lights Flashing is resolved or not.
If the issue continues, you must go to the next solution to fix it.
Solution 3: Plug the printer directly into the Power Outlet
To make sure the power source functions perfectly, we recommend you to follow these steps. In Addition, this method will help you fix the HP Printers Error All Lights Flashing issue.
- Firstly, Disconnect the power cable from the back of the Printer.
- Unplug the power cord from any power strips or surge suppressors.
- Plug the power cord directly into an electrical outlet.
- Reconnect this cable to the back of the Printer.
- Press the power button to start the Printer.
- If the HP Printers Error All Lights Flashing still occurring then try this method 2-3 times more.
If the problem is still not fixed go to the next solution for this error.
Solution 4: Call HP Printer Support for Error All Lights Flashing
The HP Printer Error All Lights Flashing can be really unsafe for your HP Printer. Once you get this error, you should fix this error as soon as possible. This error leads to damage your HP Printer. Do not ignore this and other similar error like:
- HP Deskjet 1050 error lights
- HP Deskjet 1050 reset
- Getting HP Deskjet 1050 ink cartridge error
- HP Deskjet 2135 power light blinking
- HP Deskjet 1515 all lights blinking
- Error HP Printer Error All Lights FlashingDeskjet 2515 blinking light
- HP Deskjet 1050 reset software
- HP Deskjet 2600 power button blinking
Moreover, For any such error, you need the help of a skilled technician. Here at Contact Assistance, we can provide you with great on-call technical assistance for HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).