HP Printer Error Alignment Failed – HP printers are famous for its best print quality and its user-friendly interface. Easy to use interface makes it famous among the users. With the millions of trusted customers, it is one of the best printers in the world.
HP Printer Error Alignment Failed
Contact Us Now
However, this article is about an issue related to HP printers. This issue happens when you use your printer to align the ink cartridges in it. While doing so, an error message displays on your printer control panel screen. The error message is ‘Print cartridge Alignment Failed’. There are some chances that these messages come along with some other issues. These issues are as follows:
- Once the given message appears, you may find that the printer is ejecting blank pages.
- The ejection of pages comes along a message of ‘paper mismatch’ or ‘paper too narrow’.
- These messages display on your printer control panel screen.
Certain Methods to Resolve this Issue
We will suggest you to not worry at all if you find HP Printer Error Alignment Failed issue. HP has already fixed these issues. You simply need to follow the steps described in this article. It will surely help you to resolve the problem.
Method 1. Perform hard reset On Your Printer to Fix HP Printer Error Alignment Failed Error
If you are facing HP Printer Error Alignment Failed Issue then you need to perform a hard reset first. In order to do so, follow the given instructions:
- Make sure that you have turned on the power button of your product.
- With the power-on condition, unplug the power cord from the rear of your product.
- Furthermore, you need to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet as well.
- Afterward, it is suggested to wait for at least 15-20 seconds.
- Now, plug the power cord again into the wall outlet.
- Just after that, you need to connect the cable to the rear of your printer.
- The product will turn on itself once you connect the power cord.
- If you find that it is not turning on by itself when you press the power-on button to turn the product on.
After performing the Hard reset, you need to align the ink cartridges once again. If the ink cartridges align without any error then the issue is resolved. If you find that the error is still persisting then try the next solution.
Method 2. Check the paper to fix HP Printer Error Alignment Failed Issue
In this method, you need to make sure that paper is correctly set into the paper tray. Make sure that the paper you are using is not colored or photo etc. You also have to make sure that the paper is not used. After that, you need to correct the paper and try alignment.
Steps to Load Correct Paper into the Paper Tray
- First of all, you need to remove all the paper from the printer’s paper tray.
- Now, you need to use A4 size unused plain white paper.
- Load this paper into the paper tray and make sure that the brightness level of the paper is 85.
- You can check the brightness level on the packaging of paper.
Steps to align the printer with the Printer Control Panel
- Go to control touch panel and press ‘setup’ button.
- In the next option, you need to press the ‘tools’ option.
- Afterward, select the ‘align paper’ in the next step.
Now, the printer itself adjusts and aligns the printhead. Moreover, it also prints an alignment page after that. If the HP Printer Error Alignment Failed issue is resolved you will get a ‘successful’ message. You will get an ‘Error’ message if the issue persists. If you find the resolution of the issue in this article then it’s great. If you are still facing the issue then you must visit HP Printer Support.
Similar Questions – HP Printer Support
- hp printer alignment keeps failing
- HP Support
- hp Officejet pro 8500 bypass alignment
- alignment failed hp Officejet pro 8500
- hp printer will not align cartridges.
- how to Troubleshoot HP Printer
- Hp Support toll-free number
- hp Photosmart 7510 alignment failed
- Why does the hp printer won’t align?
- hp Officejet pro 8500 alignment loop
- hp Photosmart 7520 alignment failed
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the HP Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Hp Support toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for HP Printer Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Some Methods to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Alignment Failed Issue”!