HP Printer Blinking lights Error – Due to some technical error in your Printer all lights i.e, Power Lights, Attention Light, Colour Cartridge light starts blinking at the same time. This can be due to the fatal error on your HP printer. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the methods to resolve HP Printer Blinking Lights Error.
HP Printer Blinking Lights Error
Contact Us Now
Solutions for HP Printer Blinking lights Error – HP Printer Support:
Follow only one solution at a time because any one of them can solve the blinking light error
Solution 1: Reset the All in one:
- Firstly, you will have to disconnect the cord that is connected to the HP Printer.
- Wait for a while before reconnecting the cord (we suggest 40 seconds).
- After 40 seconds reconnect the cord to the device.
- After you have reconnected the cord Turn on the HP Printer.
- Press the Power button on the top side of the Printer.
- Press the button until you see a “Green Light”.
- If the Light will not Blink continuously that means the printer is reset successfully.
- If the light continues to blink then the error is still not recovered.
- Continue with the other steps.
Solution 2: Check The Control Panel Setting:
Make sure that you have installed control panel overlay properly:
- Firstly, Remove the Power cord from the printer.
- You can’t proceed without removing the cord because it can cause harm to the printer.
- Since you have removed the cord from the printer place the control panel overlay.
- Carefully install the control panel overlay, after you have removed the lid of the scanner.
- Lastly, Connect the cord with the Printer and turn the printer “ON”.
- Check if this solved the problem.
- If not move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Plugin the printer cord directly To the Electrical Outlet:
Try plugging in the printer directly to the electrical outlet because sometimes the problem can be with the power source:
- Remove the Cord from the printer.
- You will have to remove the printer if it is connected to any other electrical outlet.
- Therefore, Connect the cord to the electrical outlet directly.
- And also connect the cord to the printer.
- Switch on the printer
- Check whether the light is still blinking continuously or not.
FAQs – HP Printer Support: HP Printer Blinking Lights Error
- Why is hp Deskjet 2545 all lights blinking
- What is hp Deskjet 2540 ink cartridge light flashing
- hp 2540 printer flashing lights
- What is hp printer on light flashing
- The Hp Deskjet 2540 flashing exclamation
- why is my hp printer light blinking
- hp Deskjet 2540 attention light flashing
- wifi light flashing on hp printer
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the HP Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for HP Printer Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772(UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Troubleshoot HP Printer Blinking lights Error”!