HP Printer 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A – HP Printer is the well-known brand for home and office use Printer range. You can purchase from the wide range of DeskJet, Laser and All-in-one Printers. Moreover, you can experience professional quality photos and efficient printing with HP Printers.
HP Printer 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A
Contact Us Now
(888) 525-9575 (US/CA)
020 8123 1772 (UK)
Then again, the HP is not free from errors and issues. Some of these issues are related to physical damage and the other is software ones. HP Printer 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A is one of these errors. We will discuss different methods to fix the HP Printer 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A on your HP Printer.
Step 1: Look for Paper Jam and Cartridge Movement
Start resolving the error by checking the paper jam or cartridge issues. If you want to know the steps to fix HP Printers 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A, start with this step.
- The paper jam is possible in these areas: Input Tray, Ink Cartridge Access Area, and Automatic Document Feeder.
- To remove a paper jam, follow these steps to remove jammed pieces of paper from the HP Printer.
- Lift up the outer tray and then move up the inner tray to open it.
- Carefully, push the button on either side of the input tray and remove it.
- Check the input tray gaps for paper and also clean the input tray then place it back in the Printer.
- To check the cartridge movement, power off the HP Printer and then follow the below steps.
- Remove cartridge access door to reach the cartridge of your HP Printer.
- Lift up the Paper Path cover and look for any piece of paper inside.
- Also, carefully slide the cartridge to check the movement.
- Place the paper path and close the cartridge access door.
- Turn on the Printer again.
- To clear the Automatic Document Feeder, lift up the cover of ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
- Lift up the front edge of ADF and pull out any jammed paper from there.
- Finally, close the ADF cover tightly.
After these steps, start printing. In case, you still get HP Printers 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A then go to the next step to fix the error code.
Step 2: Reset the Printer
Sometimes the HP Printer shows HP Printer 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A even when there is no paper jam error on the HP Printer. In such a case, you just need to reset the Printer. This will remove all the print queues, not only of HP Printer but also all the other Printing devices.
- For this process, we need the HP Printer to be powered on. Turn the printer On.
- Wait until the printer is idle and no light is blinking on it.
- Disconnect the Power Adaptor from the rear of the Printer.
- Also, take the adaptor out from wall power outlet.
- You need to wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Then again, connect the power adaptor to the rear of the HP Printer.
- Also, connect the adaptor to the wall power supply to turn it on.
- Wait until the HP Printer turns on properly. Try Printing.
Quickly reach out to the HP Support, if the HP Printers 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A is not fixed by the above methods.
Step 3: Call for HP Printer Support for 6968 Error Code 0X6100004A
Understanding the issues with the HP printer can be really tricky sometimes. This is due to the fact that the HP printers error are more technical. Hence, you need a certified technician to help you fix your issues. We can provide you with a skilled technician anytime you want. You can get the solution of the other HP Printer issues including.
- HP 6978 Error 0X6100004A
- HP Printer Failure 0X6100004A
- Fix HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 0X6100004A
- HP 6978 0X6100004A
- Resolve HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Error 0X6100004A
- HP 6968 0X6100004A
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Printer Failure 0X6100004A
- Error HP 6975 0X6100004A
In conclusion, if you are facing any of the above-mentioned error then you can get the HP Printer Support anytime by calling us at the toll-free number.
Talk to a certified technician for HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).