HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE – HP LaserJet P1102 is ideal for both home and office use which is available for wireless and wired usage. The design is sleek to save space and consumes less power. The advanced printing system provides you professional and cost-effective prints. Moreover, you can even use your Mobile device to print the photo or document of your choice.
HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE
Contact Us Now
(888) 525-9575 (US/CA)
020 8123 1722 (UK)
All these features are great but sometimes due to lack of technical knowledge or technical glitch. A user may get issue or error while using an HP Printer. One of such errors is HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE. Here in this article, we will discuss different troubleshooting steps to fix HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE.
Method 1: Uninstall and Reinstall HP LaserJet P1102 Printer Driver
If you are getting HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE, this is may be due to the Printer Driver is unable to respond to your commands. The Printer Driver may not be able to execute on the print process. This kind error happens when security system of your device deletes some important Driver files from your system.
To recover from HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE, we advise you to remove the driver entirely and then reinstall it on the computer.
Steps to Uninstall HP Printer Driver
- Firstly, Click on the Start button of the Windows device.
- Select the Control Panel from the list when pop-up menu appears.
- Choose the view type of the control panel to a category view.
- Click on Uninstall a Program under the Programs option.
- A list of all installed application on your computer will appear on your screen.
- Scroll down to the HP LaserJet P1102 Printer Driver and right-click on it.
- Choose the uninstall, the uninstall wizard will appear on your screen.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to remove the HP Printer Driver from the computer.
- Once the removal is finished, Restart the computer.
Steps to Reinstall HP Printer Driver
- To reinstall HP printer driver, you can download it from HP website or install from the CD.
- We recommend you to download the driver from the website. This will get you an updated version of the driver.
- Go to the official website of the HP printer and select to download the HP Printer Driver.
- Enter the serial number or model name of your HP printer.
- Click on the download button and get the setup file of the HP Printer Driver.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the setup files to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Finally, the HP Printer Driver is installed, you can start printing.
Moreover, If you want to use the CD to get the HP Printer Driver, simply insert the CD in the CD-ROM drive and wait for the installation to start. You may need to update the driver after the installation is finished.
Furthermore, After the HP Printer Driver is installed, you can try taking Prints, if the HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE is still there you can try the next method or you can call the HP Printer Support for assistance.
Method 2: Run HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a specialized tool for Windows users from HP that helps the user to pinpoint the error and also help them to fix the error. For error like HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE, where the user is unable to understand the root cause of issues, the HP Print and Scan comes in handy. Know more about easy steps to download and run HP Printer Driver, follow these steps.
- For all the below steps, we recommend you to keep the HP Printer and Computer connected.
- Once you know that the interconnection is active. On your web browser, search for “HP Print and Scan Doctor”.
- Open the web page to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Hit the download button and the setup files will start downloading.
- Double-click on the setup files and the HP Print and Scan Doctor will start on your computer.
- Choose the Printer you wish to check and then click on Scan button.
- When prompted, choose “fix scan” or “fix print” from the buttons.
- Once the scan is fixed, the issues will be listed on your screen.
- Choose the appropriate options to fix your issues.
After running HP Print and Scan Doctor, try printing. If the HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE then you may need help from a technician.
HP LaserJet P1102 Common Issues
There are other issues common to this print including HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE. Moreover, You can use above method to these errors as well.
- Printer in error state HP LaserJet
- HP Printer in Error State Windows 10
- Fix HP LaserJet P1102W error lights
- HP LaserJet P1102W error printing
- Steps to HP LaserJet P1102W Troubleshooting
- HP LaserJet P1102W not printing
- Printer in error state Windows 8
- HP LaserJet P1102 Driver Download Windows 10
- Get HP LaserJet P1102W manual
- HP LaserJet P1102w scanner
- HP LaserJet P1102w not printing
- Find HP LaserJet P1102 cartridge
Finally, For all these issues and more, you can get instant HP Printer Support here at Contact Assistance. Simply place a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our skilled technicians anytime you want.
In conclusion, talk to a certified technician for HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “HP LaserJet P1102 in ERROR STATE “!