HP LaserJet M1136 Printer Error E8 – Are you facing the Error E8 with your HP LaserJet M1136 Printer and want an instant fix to your issues. Then get instant HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK). Or read this article for different troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Similar HP Printer Issues
- How to fix E8 error on HP Printer
- HP LaserJet M1132 MFP error e8
- Error e8 HP M1132 MFP
- HP LaserJet M1136 Printer Error E8
- HP Laserjet Pro M1136 multifunction printer e8 error
- What are HP LaserJet M1132 MFP error codes
- HP LaserJet M1132 MFP error codes E0 solution
- Fix HP LaserJet M1132 MFP error E0
- HP LaserJet M1136 MFP error codes E2
How to fix HP LaserJet M1136 Printer Error E8
Contact Us Now
(888) 525-9575 (US/CA)
020 8123 1722 (UK)
HP’s LaserJet M1132 MFP is based around a mono laser printer by HP. While this rules out color prints for users, it should mean that black text looks good and prints quickly efficiently. The M1132 is a small and reasonably attractive device is made from black plastic which makes for appealing. The LaserJet connects to only a single PC via USB this means it does not support wireless connections.
How to keep HP LaserJet M1136 Printer Clean?
These measures and steps will help you fix and avoid the HP LaserJet M1136 Printer Error E8.
- Place the HP LaserJet M1136 Printer over a sturdy workbench, possibly in a well-lighted and ventilated area of your office and house.
- A screwdriver, a clean rag, and alcohol will be needed for cleaning purpose.
- Firstly, open the main printer cover and the smaller inner over carefully.
- Then Unlock the ink cartridge lever, hold the handle and pull it out cautiously.
- Look for the printer roller, unclip from the holder of the Printer.
- Hold the roller and clean with the rag dampened with alcohol or water, allow it to dry. This needs thorough cleaning to remove dust, accumulated ink, and other substances that coat the surface of HP Printer.
- Clip the roller back to the printer holder, correct re-installation should produce a distinct click as the roller sets into position inside the Printer.
- Turn the printer sideways and look for the jack at the rear, remove the two nuts and pull the jack out of it.
- Clean the black printer roller inside and all the other parts, then reinstall back the jack using the nuts taken out in the last step.
- Reinstall the ink cartridge back lock the lever down to hold it securely in its place.
- Close the printer and power up it. If the error lights still blink, open-up the scanner cover and look for the drive gears in it.
- Apply oil on the drive gears and close the scanner for smooth movement.
- Power-up the printer again and start printing
The Cause for HP LaserJet M1136 Printer Error E8
The above steps will help you keep the HP Printer clean. The HP LaserJet M1136 Printers Error E8 is caused when some dirt, dried ink or piece of paper is stuck and causing the issue while printing. The proper maintenance of the device can help you use the printer for long. While following the above steps, do keep these measures in mind.
- Cleaning and periodic maintenance are what is required to prevent the issue from recurring in the future and to avoid HP LaserJet M1136 Printers Error E8.
- Remember that the scanner carriage slides along rails and if not properly maintained it stalls resulting in the e8 error lights with HP printers.
- A similar thing happens to the rubber rollers that becomes ineffective if friction is not maintained due to a dirt coated surface, keep oiling the rollers for smooth working.
- Always keep in mind that printers have mechanical parts that need cleaning and maintenance to work without issues.
Note that you if the above method do not help you get through HP LaserJet M1136 Printers Error E8 then you can always get HP Printers Support from one of the technicians of the contact assistance. All you need to do is place a call at the toll-free number.
Get instant HP Printer Support just by placing a call at the toll-free number and reach to a skilled technician. For HP Printer Support give us a call at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “HP LaserJet M1136 Printer Error E8”!