HP error blue Screen- The blue screen error occurs while you are connecting to any device or you are connecting to any wireless networks. The blue screen also occurs while you want to print any notice online or you are connecting the printer with your laptop or phone. The issue occurs with one or more ISP.
HP Error Blue Screen
Contact Us Now
Steps to Fix HP Error Blue Screen – HP Printer Support:
Method 1: The Router Firmware Update:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the router website.
- It will ask you to enter your login detail( Username, Password).
- If you are logging in for the first time. Click on the sign-up option and It will ask you to fill in your details.
- Therefore, Enter all your detail and sign up.
- Once you are done with signing in. After it will open you to the router page.
- Go to “Options” click on setting.
- It will prompt certain options click on “Advanced” and then on “Administration”.
- Now click on the “Router Update”. It will prompt an option as “Check” click on it.
- Consequently, it will start checking for updates.
- Click on “Yes” if it shows you an update.
- The Router starts downloading “Firmware” and starts updating.
Method 2: Search for the IP Address of the router:
- Firstly, you need to find out the IP Address to which the router is currently connected to :
- First of all, go to the Start Menu and from the search box their Type “Command Prompt”.
- Since the “Command Prompt” will ask you to enter a code.
- Type “ipconfig” and then press the “Enter key” to search for the IP address.
- Lastly, scroll down to Wireless LAN Setting once you are done with the above steps.
- There you will be able to see the IP Address.
- Save the IP Address you will need it later.
- Restore the printer networks to default after you have searched for the IP address.
- Also, connect the HP printer to the WIFI.
Method 3: Allow the IP Address to your Printer.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the HP Printer website.
- Check whether your system is connected to a good internet connection.
- If the internet connection is weak or slow it will create you a problem in the future to connect to a good internet connection.
- As you’ll open the HP printer website. You will see a Network Tab on the top corner of your desktop.
- Since you clicked on the Network tab it will prompt a “Network Address IP” option
- Click on it. And then select “Manual IP”.
- While it asks you to fill in the “Manual IP Address”. You need to fill it the way you saw while finding the “Router IP Address”.
- After you fill in all the details Click on “Apply”.
- Lastly, restore the “Router Power” when you complete the above steps.
- Go to the “Wireless Wizard Setup” from the navigation on the top side of your desktop.
- Turn off the network you are connected to and restart your computer
- Furthermore, connect your computer to the internet.
FAQs – HP Printer Support: HP Error Blue Screen
- my hp printer blue screen of death
- why does hp envy printer blue screen
- why does hp printer screen flashing
- the hp envy blue screen of death
- what is hp error b8bceeb6
- how does hp page-wide pro-477dw blue screen
- why does the hp printer flashing blue light
- what is hp 00759c98
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the HP Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for HP Printer Support at +1-(844) 673-73300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Easy Steps to Fix HP Error Blue Screen”!