HP Envy 7155 Error Message 00829C98 – HP Envy 7155 is a Photo printer which allows you to print, scan, copy and print photo, etc. It is a dynamic security enabled printer which can only use the genuine HP cartridges. The cartridges with this printer have the security chips and that is why if you use the non-HP cartridges then those may not work. The HP Envy 7155 error message 00829C98, may give you the trouble while using the printer.
HP Envy 7155 Error Message 00829C98
Contact Us Now
HP Envy 7155 All-in-one printer is very easy to use and with this printer, you can print photos from your social media. cloud as well as the camera gallery. It is the most versatile printer which has been developed by HP for home use. Sometimes while using the HP Envy 7155 printer, you may face some issues or error messages like HP Envy 7155 Error Message 00829C98. Here we are going to discuss HP Envy 7155 problems and troubleshooting steps to resolve HP Envy 7155 Error Message.
Common HP Printer Error:
- Unable to print.
- Error: HP Envy 7155 driver not installed on Windows 10.
- Carriage Jam Error
- Paper Jam error.
- HP Envy 7155 Error 00829C98
- Setup Ink Cartridges.
- HP Envy Printer Error message C4eb8024.
- HP Envy 7155 not working
Steps to resolve the HP Envy 7155 Error Message 00829C98:
In order to resolve the error, you need to perform a Hard reset on the printer. Now make sure that the printer is connected directly to the wall outlet. If you are facing the issues related to your HP Envy 7155 then follow the given troubleshooting steps.
Steps for the Hard Reset – HP Envy Photo 7155 troubleshooting:
- First of all, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer. and also unplug the power cord from the outlet, with the printer turned on.
- Now remove the USB cable, if it is connected to the printer.
- After removing the USB cable, you have to wait for 2-3 mins,
- Now press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds.
- After waiting for 2-3 mins, plug back the power cable straight into a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension.
- Now plug back the power cord to your printer to turn on the printer.
- Now Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is steady.
Steps to Make the copy:
- Once the printer is on, then Let’s first try and make a “photocopy” to determine whether the issue is with the printer or not.
- In order to make a copy, place a document on the scanner glass and choose Copy option from the printer.
- In case the printer is making a good copy then the printer hardware is in good shape.
- If the printer is failed to make a copy then you need to contact HP Printer Support.
- IN case your printer connected to a wireless network then,
- You need to make sure to temporary connect the device with USB and then update the firmware of the printer online.
- Follow the instructions and after the successful firmware update, try to make a copy.
- If still facing the same issue Envy 7155 Error Message 00829C98 then contact Printer Support.
The HP printer Support Executives offers you the best support with the 99% of the resolution rate as well as proficiency. If you face any issue related to your HP Printer then feel free to contact HP Printer Support. at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).