HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is one of the popular HP Printer product. To make your most of the day to day printing more easier, you can go for this printer. The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is ideal for personal use as it provides all in one printing features like black & white and color printing and scanning as well.
Error Printing on HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135
Contact Us Now
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 – Features & Specifications
Let’s discuss more detailed features of the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 before getting to the part to troubleshoot the printer for any error.
- It is one of the most affordable HP Product product with the low-cost ink cartridge.
- A compact design to save a lot of space in your workplace.
- It can copy, scan and print. But it cannot multitask.
- It can give out prints in both color and black & white. Although it has no display screen.
- This device supports a wired connection to your computer device. The Wireless connection is not supported.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is compatible with both Windows device and Mac. Check the detailed system requirement before purchasing it.
- When you purchase this specific product, you will get other things along with HP Printer. These are:
- A CD to install the Printer Driver
- A power cable adapter
- A USB cable to connect the printer and computer.
- Setup catalog
- Two cartridges (One Color and One Black & White)
- A warranty card for your HP Printer
Make sure your device is sealed before you purchase it. Tally these items with your purchase. Do not go for the product with a broken seal.
Common HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Errors and Solutions
It is common that every printer user faces an issue with their Printers. Some of these errors can easily be resolved by following troubleshooting steps. We are going to discuss these errors and ways to fix these issues manually. If you are facing printing error on DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 then you can try any of these troubleshooting steps to fix your error.
Check the Connectivity of your Printer
Before going into the technical aspect of the Printer. Start with the physical component like the cabled connection of your printer and computer, power cable and ink cartridge.
- Start by turning off the power of your HP Printer. Also, remove the cable from the power socket.
- Also, remove the USB cable which is connecting your Printer and Computer.
- Check the ink level in your cartridge. If it is less than half then install a new cartridge.
- Also, check if there is any piece of paper or paper clip stuck in the printing tray.
- Clean the printer with a dry cloth to remove any dirt particle.
- After cleaning and making sure the Printer has no physical issue, reconnect the cable and start the printer again.
- Power on the Printer and also connect the Printer and Computer using the USB cable.
- Try and take a rough print. If the printing is fine then you can continue using the printer.
If the Printing Error on HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 still there then go to the next method to fix the error or contact HP Printer Support for assistance.
Uninstall and Reinstall the HP Printer Driver
We recommend our user to keep their HP Printer Driver up to date in order to avoid any printing issues. But sometimes you security software, delete or block some driver-related files which cause the HP Printer Driver to work inappropriately. In such case we recommend you to uninstall the driver and reinstall it.
- For your Windows device, remove the USB connection between both devices.
- Click on the Start button on your Windows device and go to the Control Panel.
- Choose the category view of the Control Panel and click on Uninstall a Program under the Programs menu.
- Scroll down to the DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall. Once the driver is removed, restart the computer.
For the installation of the HP Printer Driver, follow these steps.
- Insert the CD with HP printer driver in the CD tray.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installations and your driver is re-installed in a few minutes.
You can also install the Hp Printer Driver using the internet from the HP Printer website. If you want to know about the steps to install the HP Printer Driver over the internet then call us at the toll-free number.
Also, the Printing error on HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is not fixed then you can also contact us for HP Printer Support +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Error Printing on HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135”!