HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State – A Printer needs as much attention and management as any of your other electronic devices. Sometimes due to lack of users concern or other aspects that lead to some error to the HP Printer. One of such error is HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State.
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State
Contact Us Now
This is error can easily be fixed by following the below step. Or you can simply download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor on your device. The below-given solution to fix HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State can also be applicable to any other Printer of a different brand. The Printer in Error State is a common error for many printers in the market.
Solution 1: Check the Printer Connection
If your HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State then the first thing you should try to troubleshoot the error is to check all the physical connections of the Printer. To help you know about the steps to eliminate the possibility of error due to a connection issue, follow these steps.
- Power of the HP Deskjet 1000 Printer and also your computer device (if your computer and printer are connected with a USB cable).
- Remove the power adapter and also the USB cable (if any).
- Wait for 30 seconds and meanwhile check if there is any physical damage in wires of the Printer.
- Reconnect the power adapter to the power sockets and the USB cable to connect the Printer and Computer.
- Then turn on the HP Deskjet 1000 Printer and the Computer.
- Take out a rough print, if the HP Deskjet 1000 Printers in Error State is still there then you can try next solution to fix it.
Solution 2: Clean your HP Deskjet 1000 Printer
Sometimes, due to dirt particle or piece of paper that got inside the Printer, causes the issues like HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State. Take these measures to fix the Printer in an Error state issue. This method is also applicable to the printer of different brands.
- Power off the Printer and take out all the wired connection to start with. Do not attempt the next steps if your printer is on or connected to the main power source.
- Carefully remove the paper tray and look at it whether there is any piece of paper got stuck in the print head.
- Then take a dry piece of cloth (preferably cotton) and clean the printer from outside and any part which seems dirty to you. Also, wipe the paper tray.
- Then, slowly place the paper tray back in the printer.
- Power on the printer and check the HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State is fixed by cleaning the Printer or not.
Solution 3: Restart the Print Spooler
The Print Spooler helps is a program that helps the computer to interact with the Printer. It checks if there is a print job in the queue or the Printer is taking the jobs. When there is an issue with the Printer Spooler, there is a chance you get the Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State. Follow these steps to Restart the Print Spooler and fix the Error state issue.
- On your Windows device, press Windows Key and R, altogether.
- The open program will start on your computer, type “SERVICES.MSC” and hit the enter key.
- A Services window will open on your device, navigate to the Print Spooler.
- Right-click on Print Spooler and click on the Restart button.
- This will start the Print Spooler again on your device.
- Wait till the Services again and then try printing again.
If the HP Deskjet 1000 Printers in Error State continues on the device then try clearing the Print Queue. If the HP DeskJet 1000 Printer won’t print, you can call the HP Printer Support for assistance.
Solution 4: Clear the Print Queue
To clear up the Print Queue on your Windows device, follow these steps. This method can help you fix the HP Deskjet 1000 Printer in Error State.
- Keep the HP Deskjet 1000 Printer and computer connected and try out these steps.
- On a Windows device, click on the Start button at the bottom-left corner.
- Go to Control Panel when the Start menu appears.
- Choose to Printer and Driver option from the Control Panel menu.
- Double-click on the Printer icon and all the Print Request will open up on your computer screen.
- Click on Cancel all documents or Purge Print Document to clear the print queue. When prompted for confirmation, click Yes.
- As the queue list clears up, Restart the computer and try printing again.
If the HP printers continue to show HP Deskjet 1000 Printers in Error State or HP DeskJet 1000, not printing then you need technical assistance from a skilled technician. Call us at the toll-free number and get instant technical HP Printer Support for any issue related to your HP Printer.
Do not put your device in any danger and talk to a technician to get HP Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722(UK).