HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print – HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer is enabled to print, scan and copy altogether. This is packed with all the latest technology like WiFi Printing and Mobile Printing. In this article, we will discuss the HP Printer Features and the steps to fix the HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print. Let’s get started with the features of the HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer and we will move the Printer in Error State issue.
HP 3755 Printer is in Error State Suddenly and Won’t Print
Contact Us Now
- It a compact printer ideal for personal or home use as it saves space.
- You can take out black & white or color print whenever you want.
- The connectivity features make this HP printer one of a kind.
- You can use the inbuilt WiFi and Mobile device to carry out the print of your document.
- The user gets one year warranty on the HP Printer which can be extended on demand.
- Along with the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer, you get one color & one black n white cartridge. A USB Cable and Power adapter is also coming in the box.
- The manual to start the printer is also given inside the box with HP Printer.
Now that you know about the features of the HP 3755 Printer, let’s get the part to fix the HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print. To fix this error, follow these solutions to get the HP Printer working again.
Wireless Troubleshooting – HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print
We should start with checking any issues related to the Wireless connection. To fix HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print, start with this steps. Before you start the HP Printer wireless troubleshooting, make sure you are ready by taking below-given measures.
- The HP Printer Driver is installed and perfectly working on your computer.
- The Computer and Printer should be connected to the same Wireless network. And the Computer should have a high-speed internet connection.
- Check whether the WiFi light off or on. In case of off, turn it on.
- If there is any USB Cable attached to the Printer, remove it.
If the HP DeskJet 3755 won’t connect to WIFi then you can always use the USB cable to and take out desired prints.
Solution 1: Restart the Router and Printer
To fix the Printer in Error state, start by Restarting the devices and connect them back to avoid and remove any glitch in the systems. Follow these steps for proper method.
- Power off the Router to which both the Printer and Computer is connected.
- Then turn off the Printer and remove any USB Cable or Ethernet Cable connected to it.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds and then you can set the connection again to the Printer.
- Connect the Router to the Power Supply and check the Internet light shown on in the Router.
- Turn on the Printer and start printing again.
If the HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print is still there this means the above method is unable to fix the issue. Go to the next steps to handle the error.
Solution 2: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
If the HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print is with the Windows device then you can simply download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This tool will help you pinpoint the root cause of the HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print. Follow these steps to get the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your Windows device.
- Open a web browser and go to the HP Website to download HP Print and Scan Doctor on your device.
- Click on the Download button and a download will start automatically on your device.
- Then double-click on the downloaded file for quick installation.
- Select your language and country. Give all the required permission to access the printer and driver related data.
- Once installed, you can run the scan. Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Select the Printer you wish to fix and choose the error is related to printing or scanning.
- After making your choice, click on scan button.
- The tool will check for any potential damage and threat responsible for HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print.
- Follow the further instructions of the tool to fix all the issues.
This will help you with HP DeskJet 3755 Reset and HP 3755 won’t scan problems. If you are using a Mac device then go to the next part.
Solution 3: Reset the Printing System for Mac
If you using a Mac device then the HP Print and Scan Doctor will not work on your device. You need to check the problem manually. After checking the connection, we advise you to reset the Printing System. It will remove the print queue of your HP Printer and other printers. Follow these steps to reset the printing system of Mac device.
- Click on the Apple icon on the top-left screen of your Mac device.
- Go to the System Preference and select Printers and Scanners.
- A list of all Printers connected to your device will appear.
- Select the button to Reset the Printing System.
- When prompted for confirmation to reset the printing system, click Reset.
- Wait for it to complete the reset and then add the HP DeskJet 3755 again.
- Try printing and check the HP 3755 Printer Error State Won’t Print is fixed.
If the Error Printing HP DeskJet 3755 is still there then you need help from a technician.
Get instant HP Printer Support just by placing a call at the toll-free number and reach to a skilled technician. For HP Printer Support give us a call at +1-(844) 673-7300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “HP 3755 Printer is in Error State Suddenly and Won’t Print”!