HP Laptop Screen Blackout – If you are facing the HP notebook screen blackout issues then you can call on the HP Laptop Support. HP provides the customer support for solved the various laptop issues like the laptop not properly working, display problem, horizontal lines on HP display and much more. The experts provide the instant solution to fix the problems affecting the HP laptop performance. The users facing the technical issues with the HP notebook then you can call on the HP Laptop Support number and get the right solution.
HP Laptop Screen Blackout
Contact Us Now
A step-by-step process to resolve HP laptop screen blackout – HP Laptop Support:
There are a lot of reasons that the laptop does not boot into the window OS. If the device does not start then the users can see symptoms to identify the problems in the general area. If you find the issues in the general area then you can overview how to fix the laptop screen blackout. Here you can get three steps to resolve the HP laptop screen blackout.
Step 1: perform the hard reset
Resetting the laptop can fix many problems which cause the black screen. If the laptop suddenly gets blackout then the user should perform the hard reset.
- First, the user should remove all media card, USB device, and others. You need to test the device without the accessories.
- You can also discount the adapter and remove the battery. Then press the power button for 10 seconds.
- Reset the adapter, press the power button and look the LED near the caps lock glowing or not. Then check the fan turning and listen for the sound of the disk drive.
If the HP laptop display remains blank after this process then connect the external monitor to test the laptop display.
Step 2: Connect the external monitor to test laptop display
By using the HP Laptop Support you can contact the experts and get the best solution for your laptop issues. The experts also provide step-by-step instruction for testing the external monitor display. The laptop screen display remains black and there is the problem in the LCD notebook display backlight. For testing the laptop display, attach the external monitor and then restart the device. The external monitor testing helps if the laptop screen display is blackout but the users can hear the sound like beep tones, fans and others that indicate the device is operating.
- If the laptop screen does not view the external monitor then you can click f4 until the notebook screen image display.
- If the image will display on the laptop external monitor then the graphics driver conflict with the LCD display of the laptop. Use the HP Laptop Support for downloading and installing the latest graphics drivers for the device connected the external monitor.
Now you hear the operation sound but the images not visible then you can contact the Hp tech support expert and get the right solution for your laptop blackout issues quickly.
HP laptop support service:
HP provides various support service to their customers such as live chat support, email support, HP Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK), and others. With the help of these services, the customer can directly contact the experienced technician for fixing the HP notebook problems. They offer affordable services for HP laptop or desktop users. With the remote control system, the technician provides a solution for the customers through the phone.
FAQs – HP laptop Support:
- HP laptop screen won’t turn on but has power
- how do I fix a black screen on my HP laptop?
- HP laptop screen goes black but still running
- HP laptop screen goes black randomly
- Error: HP laptop black screen with cursor
- HP laptop black screen after login
- HP Pavilion desktop black screen fix
- Fix HP laptop turns on but the screen is black caps lock blinking
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the HP Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for HP Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Troubleshoot HP Laptop Screen Blackout Error”!