Fix HP Desktop Monitor is Blank Issue – The error is usually accompanied by black screen visibility when users are trying to start the device. Fix HP Desktop Monitor is Blank Issue by approaching our technical team who is always ready to assist its customers with adept solutions at their desk. However, we have solutions below to easily allow users resolve this error faster. But there lie various other causes to allow this error take over the regular working process. The computer may be turned off, maybe the monitor is not getting enough power, power strip issues and also the reason may due to the computer is not getting any signal. Let us see how to overcome this error now.
Fix HP Desktop Monitor is Blank Issue
Contact Us Now
Steps to Fix HP Desktop Monitor issues are as follows:
Step 1: Check whether the Computer is Turned on or not
- The very first thing which users should consider is to check whether their desktop is turned on or not? Well, a light will be there on the CPU which will prompt users whether the device is on or not.
Step 2: Perform a Check Whether the Monitor is Getting Power or not
- If there is no light appearing on the monitor screen then, maybe it is not getting any power from the power source. So, as advised by HP Desktop Support team, do check if all plugs are in secured state or not?
- Power the cord from the desktop to the power strip and then again power strip it to the wall.
Step 3: Have a check whether the power strip is turned on or not
- There will be a light which will appear on the strip. To fix HP Desktop monitor issues, check whether the indicator light is on or not?
Step 4: Check whether the monitor is getting signals from the computer or not?
- A light will be visible on the monitor. Check whether it is turned on or not? A green light on the front of the monitor will indicate that the device is getting a signal from the computer or not?
- An orange light will now indicate whether there is any signal coming from the computer or not? To ensure that the computer is turned on and lights will be visible on the front of it. Check for the cable whether it is running from the monitor to the computer.
Step 5: Check for the brightness issues
- To get rid of the monitor issue, to ensure that the brightness of the desktop is set correctly
Step 6: Have a Check if the computer is in Power Save or Sleep mode
- Move the mouse to check whether the computer will “wake-up” or not?
Step 7: Check whether all of the peripherals are plugged in or not?
- Verify that all of the cables, as well as cords, are leading in to and out of the desktop to ensure that they are not disconnected.
Step 8: Check whether the monitor is turning black as soon as Windows device is loaded
- This is a problem which indicates that culprit lies with the video card driver as well as settings in Windows.
Similar Queries – HP Desktop Support
- My HP computer screen is black when I turn it on
- HP desktop monitor not turning on
- Computer turns on but no display on a monitor
- My computer turns on but the screen is black
- HP all in one blank screen
- Fix HP Desktop Monitor is Blank Issue
- How do I fix a black screen on my HP laptop?
- HP TouchSmart black screen on startup
- Monitor not turning on when the computer starts
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the HP Desktop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for HP Desktop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Fix HP Desktop Monitor is Blank Issue“!