Fix Unable login Webroot account error – Webroot is very efficient and useful when it comes to protecting your computer devices including PC, Mac, Tablet, and Smartphones. It secures your device against all online and offline threats such as a virus, malware, phishing scams, ransomware, and trojan. Webroot has a different product for different usage of their customer whether it is for personal use or business purposes.
Fix Unable login Webroot account error
Contact Us Now
To get started with Webroot, you need to visit the Webroot website to check all the products and services provided by Webroot. After exploring all the available products, add the one you like to your cart. Purchase the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus using online or offline method. You also download Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile App for your mobile device.
Know More About Webroot Login
After the successful purchase of your Webroot product, you need to register yourself and your product with Webroot Database. You need to create a Webroot Account. Follow these steps to create a Webroot Account.
- Open your web browser and go to Webroot Official Page.
- Then click on the Sign-in button on the Webroot page.
- Enter your email address and generate a password for your account.
- Click on Register Now when you are ready.
- You will get a confirmation email with a link to verify your newly created Webroot Account.
- Open that email and click on the link to verify your Email Address and your Webroot Account.
After creating your Account try login to your Account using the same sign-in credentials. At any point of your subscription, you see Error Message “Unable to login Webroot account” or “Can’t Log in”. Then follow the below list to resolve this error.
Fix “Unable to login Webroot account”
If you have forgotten the password of your Webroot Account then you can simply reset the password by following these steps.
- On the Webroot Login page, click on the forget password.
- On the next page, Webroot will ask for your registered email address or your username.
- Enter the username or email address associated with the Webroot Account.
- You also need to create a Personal Security Code, which will be needed in case you forget your password.
- Click Next. your email inbox will receive an email to reset your Webroot SecureAnywhere Password.
- If no email is received then you can click on Resend Email button.
- Go to the email inbox and open this email and click on the resetting link to continue.
- A new tab will open up on your web browser.
- Here you can create a new password. Verify your password by re-entering it.
After the successful generation of the new password, use this password and email address to Webroot Sign in.
In case you get the Error(UPW003), that means you have entered the wrong email address or this email address is not associated with the Webroot.
For Error(UPW003) while Webroot Login
One of the reasons to Unable to login Webroot account is the wrong Email Address. This is when you receive the error message UPW003 when you try to sign in. follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- You can either try to create a new account using the Email Address you wish to have.
- Or you can use the Personal Security Code to reset your Username.
- If none of the methods works then call the Customer Support to help you fix the Error.
If the Unable to login Webroot account is still there then you need help from a certified technician. Call us at the toll-free number for support. We provide support for the various issue regarding Webroot and Webroot products.
Hope you like the Article related to “Fix Unable login Webroot account error”!