Troubleshoot Epson Inkjet Printer – Epson is committed to supporting Windows 10 drivers. So if you want to update Epson printer drivers for Windows 10, you can go to their official website to download the drivers free of charge.
You can also troubleshoot the Epson Printer in the guidance of a technician by simply placing a call at the toll-free number. Get instant Epson Printer Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Troubleshoot Epson Inkjet Printer
Contact Us Now
Check the obvious. Is it on? Is it plugged in? Are the cables plugged in all the way? Ensure that you have the printer plugged into a working outlet and that the LED light comes on when you press the power button.
Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Inkjet Printer
- Check the status. For LCD screens, this is pretty clear. A connected printer reads “Ready,” “Connected” or “Online.” Other printers will usually have a solid green light when functioning properly. Refer to the manual if you receive an error message.
- Perform a test print. Most Epson printers have a self-test function. Refer to your manual for instructions on how to do this. Usually, it is just a matter of depressing one button while pushing power.
- Check the ink. Most newer models will tell you if the ink is low, but try running a color test to double-check. You can usually pinpoint the faulty cartridge with this test and then either replace or clean it.
- Clean the printer. Use the printer’s self-cleaning feature usually found under the driver’s “Utilities” or the printer’s “Properties” section. Click “Clean Print Heads.” Or get a dry, lint-free cloth and gently wipe down any accessible parts.
- Check the paper tray. Is it empty or is a sheet jammed? Look at the paper tray and be sure it is lined up correctly for loading.
- Clear paper jams. Be careful during this operation. Refer to the manual for special instructions and always power down your printer and unplug it first. Use tweezers and be gentle-don’t use force. Clear out even the tiniest bits of paper you find.
- Check to see if the print queue is backed up. On your computer, go to “Control Panel” and then “Printers” and right-click your printer’s icon. Select “Purge Print Documents.” Try printing again.
- Make sure drivers are installed correctly. Try reinstalling the drivers from the disk or updating the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
Epson Printer Support
If all the above factors are good for you then your Epson Printer should work fine. If you are facing any issue then you can simply place a call for the Epson Support. Some similar issues faced by users that can be fixed by troubleshooting are:
- Epson printer not printing properly
- Epson printer head cleaning youtube
- Why Epson printer won’t print black ink
- Epson printer head cleaning doesn’t work
- Epson printer printing with lines missing
- Clean printer head Epson
- Epson printers
- Epson wf-3640 not printing black
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Epson Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Epson Printer Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Troubleshoot Epson Inkjet Printer“!