Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error – To store used ink, every Epson printer comes with a waste ink tank or ink pad. It contains the inks used during printhead charging or cleaning. When the Waste Ink Tank fills up, you need to Fix Epson printer waste ink pad error as early possible. With the help of Epson Printer Support +1-(844) 673-7300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK), you make this error disappear.
Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error
Contact Us Now
When you press the “clean print head” button, ink pumps out of the ink cartridge and stores into the waste ink pad. Over the time, the waste tank starts to fill up. It may create ink flow and bad quality printouts. To prevent your printer from overflowing and leaking, Epson printer stops printing functions. When the storage capacity of the waste ink tank comes to an end, Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error is certain. The printer will then refuse to print anything. You need to reset the printer error to make your printer working and running again.
Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error
To make this Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error disappear, you need to download a reset program. It will reset your printer back to 0 and your printer will start acting normally again. In this blog, you can find a free reset utility tool to repair this waste pad error. You can also grab Epson printer Support to get to the roots of the error.
- First of all, download a reset utility tool from a trusted website.
- After the download process, you need to install it in Program Files.
- Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the system with the help of a USB cable or parallel cable.
- Turn the printer on and look for a new icon that appears on the display screen.
- Click on the little printer that appears.
- When a new window pops up, choose the printer model from the drop-down menu.
- If you have multiple printers connected to your computer, choose the one that is causing the error.
- Now click on the Ink Monitor Tab followed by clicking on Refresh.
- Make sure that the printer is properly communicating with the printer.
- When the “printer is ready” appears, turn off the printer and then on again.
- Now printing again as the Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error has disappeared.
If your Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error is fixed then you can start printing using the Epson Printer. Otherwise, you can place a call at the toll-free number and get instant Epson Printer Support.
Related Errors – Epson Support
- How to replace ink pads on Epson printer
- Reset ink pads Epson free download
- Epson ink pad reset utility
- Epson ink pad price
- Waste ink counter reset utility for Epson printers
- Epson waste ink pad reset key
- A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life Epson l360
- Printer ink pad at the end of service life
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Epson Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Epson Printer Support at +1-(844) 673-7300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error“!