Epson Printer Error Code 0x60 – When using the Epson Printer in your home or office. The user may tend to show some issues. One of such issues is Epson Printer Error Code 0x60. Here we are going to discuss the steps to fix all these issues.
Epson Printer Error Code 0x60
Contact Us Now
Epson Printer Error Code 0x60 is a result of sensor issues. These sensors are commonly known as PW sensors that are attached to the Epson printers. This particular error can also execute in other Epson printer models such as B-300, B-500, B-308, B-508DN, B-310N, B-318N, B-510DN, B-518DN. But our expert technicians have found a convincing solution with various steps to Fix Epson Printers Error Code 0x60.
Steps to Epson Printer Error Code 0x60
Cleaning the sensor
- Clean out the sensor part with rod cotton by slightly moisturizing it. You can check the manual to locate the sensor on your Epson Printer.
Remove the Paper Jam
- Verify that there is no piece of paper or even a tiny object left under the carriage at its right side to remove the Epson Printers Error Code 0x60.
- Open the Epson Printer carefully and remove & clean the printer. Take out even the tiniest piece of the paper from the Printer.
- If your Epson Printer is showing some other error then you can call the Epson Printer Support for an assistant.
1. The External component removal process
- Remove the external component first and the ink tank, Windows operating as well as the rear component
2. Dismounting the ink
- Next users are requested to dismount the Ink lever and remove the Front panel screws carefully
Next, simply dismount the LCD panel
3. Removing the front panel
- Remove all the backside screws very carefully and the other back section screws as well.
4. Working with Ethernet
- Remove the Ethernet section next
- You are requested to remove the main back section by carefully paying attention to the LCD display
- Users are needed to gently clean their left encoder portion with the help of dry and a clean tool
- If users are wishing to test the printer, then they are requested to insert a paper and cover 2 switches with the help of paper scotch material.
- Remount your printer carefully before removing the scotch provided if you wish to use it by following them in reverse mode.
Common Epson Printer Issues
- Epson wf-2630 printer error 0x60
- Epson XP-420 error code 0x60
- Fix Epson fatal code 0x60
- Epson error 031008
- Epson error 000031
- What are Epson printer error codes
- Epson error code 0x20
- Epson error code 0x83
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Epson Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Epson Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Epson Printer Error Code 0x60“!