Setup Dell Printer for Windows 7 and Windows 10 – Printers have become an important part of our daily life. It is also true that most of the documents are still shared using the digital medium but the need of the Printed Documents is still there. And for that, you need an efficient Printer to start with.
The wireless Printer makes the work process easier and less time-consuming at your workplace. Also, installing a wireless Printer in your workplace enables your employees and co-workers to send print jobs without leaving their workspace. Setting up a Wi-Fi-capable Printer can also help to remove unnecessary stuff at your workspace this allows you to avoid long snaking Printer cables and other Printer related equipment. Once your Dell Printer is active on your wireless network, you can easily send and receive print jobs via the Print dialog available in most Windows applications.
Setup Dell Printer for Windows 7 and Windows 10
Contact Us Now
Steps to Setup Dell Printer for Windows 7
Here are the easy steps to install the Dell Printer on your Windows 7 Operating System or device:
- The first step is to make sure that your USB cable is attached to both your Printer as well as your system
- Click on to the Start button on the computer screen, check the bottom-left corner.
- On the submenu, go to Programs.
- From programs click Dell Printers.
- Now click onto Dell Printer Home.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- From the settings click Wireless setup utility.
- Your Printer will look for nearby wireless networks and will display it to you.
- Your Wireless Network name will appear in the List.
- Click on the network and then click continue.
- Now enter the network key.
- Allow Dell Software window will appear, click OK and Continue.
- Now remove the USB cable from the computer and Printer.
- Finally, your Dell Printer is set up on the network now.
Once you are done check whether the Dell Printer is taking command and printing properly. If any issues occur then get in touch with Dell Printer Support.
Steps to Setup Dell Printer for Windows 10
Here are the easy steps to install the Dell Printer on your Windows 10 Operating System or device:
- First of all, open your Windows 10 OS and open Cortana by pressing “Windows Key + Q.”
- Then type “Printer” in the search menu.
- Select “Printers & Scanners” option.
- Do not forget to turn on your Printer.
- Refer to the manual to connect it to your WiFi network as this process varies from Printer to Printer or you can ask for support from Dell Printer support services.
- Now click on to Add a Printer or scanner option.
- Now select the Printer from the results and then click Add device.
Check whether you are getting any prints after calling the print command using the Windows 10 device. If the Printer is working fine then you can move along and use it. Otherwise, get Dell Printer Support for troubleshooting.
With that, you can successfully Setup Dell Printer for Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Frequently Asked Question – Dell Printer Support
- Dell Printer drivers for windows 10
- Dell Printer drivers for windows 7
- Setup the Dell printer 2330dn Windows 10
- Get Dell Printer support
- Dell drivers for windows 10
- Dell toll-free number
- Dell drivers for windows 7 64 bit
- Setup and Install Dell 233dn Printer
- Dell Printer 2330d
- Dell Wireless Printer support
If you want to fix all these errors then call the Dell Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Dell toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Setup Dell Printer for Windows 7 and Windows 10”!