Dell printer Drivers – The company developed several hardware devices like Dell Printer, Dell Laptop and software related to them like Dell Printer Drivers etc. In order to download and install the Dell Printer Drivers, you need to visit the manufacturer website. Even though the download and installation process is very easy but if you face any issue then you may contact Dell Printer Support.
Dell Printer Drivers – Download and Install
Contact Us Now
Steps to Download and Install Dell Printer Drivers – Dell Printer Support:
- First of all, you need to open your browser, visit dell.com/support.
- Now enter the name of your printer in the search box and then click on the search option.
- After that, you need to select the desired Operating System from the drop-down menu.
- Now click Drivers and Downloads Drop-Down Selections
- In case it is required then click More Filter Options for more choices.
- Now Click Download to the right of Dell – Driver.
- You need to click Agree in order to accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
- According to your browser click on the Run button.
- Now you need to make sure that the box next to Close this dialog box when download completes is unchecked.
- Click Allow or Run, once the download is completed.
- Furthermore click Continue, to allow the program to make the changes to your system.
- Click OK, on Select the folder where you want to unzip the files to the window.
- In case a message appears asking to overwrite the folder, click Yes to All. If a message appears asking to create a folder, click Yes.
- Click OK, on the All files were successfully unzipped window.
- And then follow the instructions displaying on the screen to install the Dell Printer Drivers.
- Click OK to restart your system, when prompted.
Try to add a Network Printer Using IP Address/Hostname – Dell Printer Drivers:
- First select the Apple icon in the upper left corner and then select System Preferences.
- Now you need to choose Print & Fax.
- Furthermore, click the + (plus) icon below the Printers pane on the left to open the Add Printer application.
- Now you need to select IP on the top toolbar of the add printer window and then set the following options.
- Protocol: set to Line Printer Daemon.
- Address: set to the printer’s IP address or hostname.
- Queue: leave blank (default queue).
- Name: by default it will enter the IP address of the printer. It’s recommended to change the name to a friendly name, such as Dell Printer or Dell Printer.
- Location: this can be left blank. Commonly used to identify the physical location of the printer. For example: front office.
- Print Using: press the down arrow to show the full list of drivers. Select the appropriate driver.
- Press Add.
- If there are options for the printer you are installing, (Duplexer, optional paper trays, memory, etc.) you will be shown a screen which will allow you to select the options you have installed on the printer. Select options installed on the printer accordingly, and click the Continue to complete the wizard.
Steps to add a USB Printer – Dell Printer Drivers:
- First and the foremost, select the Apple icon in the upper left corner and then select System Preferences.
- Now Choose Print & Fax and then click the + (plus) icon below the Printers pane on the left to open the Add Printer application.
- Furthermore, select Default on the top toolbar of the add printer window.
- Now select the printer from the list of all printers that your Mac can see via USB, Bonjour, and so forth.
- At the end, you need to press Add.
- In case there are options for the printer you are installing, you will be shown a screen which will allow you to select the options you have installed on the printer. Then you need to select options installed on the printer accordingly. After that click the Continue button to complete the process.
Steps to select Printing Options – Dell Printer Drivers:
- First you need to select the File option from the top menu bar, within the application.
- Now select Print or press Command + P from the keyboard and then select the correct print queue.
- Furthermore, press the Show Details button and then All printer options will be available to select.
- Now press Print to send the print job to the printer as a result.
FAQs – Dell Printer Drivers:
- How to download Dell printer driver for windows 10
- Steps to Download and install Dell printer driver for mac
- How to download Dell drivers
- Dell printer drivers download
- Dell printer support
- Issues with the Dell printers
- How to download and install Dell printer drivers e310dw
- Download and install Dell printer drivers e525w
For more details contact Dell Printer Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 01444 39 0119 (UK) for further help.
Hope you like the Article related to “Dell Printer Drivers – Download and Install”!