Configure Dell Printer to Wireless Network – Dell is a leading name in a computer technology company. With its number of different products, Dell also flourishing in the field of Printers. Dell Printer continues to impress its users with their advanced Printing Device.
Configure Dell Printer to Wireless Network
Contact Us Now
To know how to Configure Dell Printer to Wireless Network, read this article. The Printer connected to the wireless network helps you take out prints by giving the command from anywhere in the network range.
Install Dell Printer Driver
Before you start using your Dell printer, the first step is to install the Dell Printer driver on your computer. To install the Driver follow these steps.
- On your computer, insert the CD that came along with the Dell printer.
- The installation should start automatically, if not then go to the CD Driver and double-click on setup.exe.
- You can also download the Dell Printer Driver from the Dell website and install it using the same steps.
- After the installer starts, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Follow further steps to install Dell Printer Driver.
Once the Dell Printer Driver is successfully installed, you can Configure Dell Printer to Wireless Network. Use this method to Dell Printer easy to install and configure. You can also get the Dell Printer Support by simply placing a call at the toll-free number.
Connect Dell Printer to Wireless Network
There are different variant products available in the market according to the user’s demand. Some prefer Wired Networks and others like to use Wireless Connection. In this section, we will discuss the process to Configure Dell Printer to Wireless Network.
If your Dell Printer has Display Screen then follow these steps.
- Connect the power adaptor to the Printer and turn on your Dell Printer.
- Also, power on your PC.
- On your Computer, go to the Control Panel and click on Device and Printer.
- Then choose the option to Add a Printer.
- When prompted, choose to add a wireless or network printer.
- A Window will pop-up on your screen with available devices.
- Choose the one you wish to add and details of that printer will appear on your screen.
- Now, for the final step go to your printer and connect your Printer to the same wireless network as your Computer is set on.
- Once the connection is established, take out a rough print to check whether the connection status.
If your Dell Printer has No Display Screen follow these steps.
- Power on your computer device and printer.
- Take the USB cable and use it to connect the PC and Printer.
- Once the connection is established, you can configure the Wireless Network.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose Programs.
- Click on Dell Printer and go to the Settings.
- Then click on Wireless setup utility. Your printer will look for any wireless network available.
- When your Wireless network appears, click on it.
- Once your Printer is connected to the same wireless network as your computer is connected to, remove the USB Cable.
- Printer and Computer are successfully connected to the same Wireless Network.
- Take out a rough Print using your Printer to check the connectivity status.
In case, you are unable to Configure Dell Printer to Wireless Network by following the above method then you can call us at the toll-free number for support.
Facing Issue while configuring the Dell Printer to your Wireless Network
As Dell Printer has many different models, some old and some new. Hence, they are different in technological terms. Sometimes the users get confused while using these different products that lead to Error.
- Dell e514dw wifi setup
- Where is the WPS pin on my Dell printer
- How to connect Dell e310dw printer to wifi
- Dell printer wireless setup
- Dell printer easy wifi installer
- Where do I find the WPS pin on my Dell printer
- Dell c1760nw wireless setup
- Connect Dell e310dw to wifi
If you are facing such issues then you may need support and help of a technician. Call us at our toll-free number for Dell Printer Support.