Dell Unable to Recognize Battery – Every Laptop comes with a battery in it. The issue creates a problem when you find that your laptop is unable to recognize the battery. In this article, we will be discussing the same issue. We will also try various procedures to resolve this issue. We will also discuss the reasons for this error.
Dell Unable Recognize Battery
Contact Us Now
Reasons for Dell Unable to Recognize Battery Issue
Following are the reasons:
- You may face this issue when you have an old battery in your Laptop.
- Due to temporary battery failure, this issue occurs in your laptop.
- If the battery is not completely fitted in its place.
- Your laptop may not have the original battery.
Solution 1. Check whether the battery is old or not to Troubleshoot Dell Unable Recognize Battery Error
Sometimes, a simple step can prevent huge issues. As a laptop user, you must be knowing that your laptop’s battery has become old or not. If you keep a constant eye on your laptop’s battery age you may never get this error. Following are the steps to recognize that your battery is old:
- If your battery holds less charge than before.
- When your laptop shuts down in between the work.
- You always need to use the power cord to run your laptop.
Once you find that these symptoms are there on your laptop, you need to buy a new battery. Make sure that you are using a genuine Dell battery in your laptop. It prevents such errors. You can purchase one from Dell Laptop Support.
Solution 2. Temporary Battery Failure can Cause Dell Unable to Recognize Battery Error
To resolve the Dell Unable Recognize Battery issue, you call the Dell Laptop Support. They simply tell you that the issue occurs because of the temporary battery failure. This error resolves itself in some time. You need not panic and rush to buy a new battery. It occurs because of some system failure. Just keep calm and try starting your laptop after some time.
Solution 3. Fit The Battery in Laptop’s Port to Fix Dell Unable to Recognize Battery Error
Follow the given steps to resolve the issue:
- First of all, locate the battery in your laptop.
- Secondly, you need to pull it back into the Laptop.
- Make sure that the battery is fitted properly in your computer.
After doing this, press the switch on the button of your laptop. If the laptop starts, the issue is fixed. You can go to the other step to fix this error.
Solution 4. Make Sure that You are Using a Genuine Battery in Your Laptop
It is one of the main cause of Dell Unable to Recognize Battery issue. Visit the Dell Laptop Support to buy an original Dell battery. These are the following issue you may face if you are using fake battery:
- Counterfeit batteries are prone to explode while using.
- Such batteries also catch fire that can harm you as well as your laptop.
However, genuine batteries may expensive but they can provide a safe computing environment. So, make sure that your laptop has a genuine battery.
Frequent Questions – Dell Laptop Support
- dell battery did not recognize the fix
- dell warning the battery cannot be identified the system will be unable to charge this fixed error
- the battery cannot be identified dell Inspiron 1501
- dell battery not detected
- dell battery reset
- Troubleshoot Dell
- warning: the battery cannot be identified. this system will be unable to charge this battery
- dell battery not charging
- dell Inspiron 1525 battery not detected
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Fix Dell Unable to Recognize Battery issue in your Laptop”!