Dell Laptop Stops Charging – As you know that the laptop has become the basic requirements of our life. But, you get irritated when you find that your laptop is not getting charged. It is one of the frustrating situations.
Dell Laptop Stops Charging
Contact Us Now
However, in this article why Dell Laptop Stops Charging issue will be discussed. We are describing various solutions to fix such kind of errors. Read this article further to know more.
Solution 1. Check the Power Cords to fix Dell Laptop Stops Charging issue
The Power Cords that come to mind when Dell Laptop Stops Charging issue occurs. Let’s check that the power cord is working fine or not. In order to do so, follow the steps:
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet and laptop’s charging slot.
- Check whether it is physically damaged or not.
- If the power cord seems fine then this error is not from the power cord.
- You need to check that the power outlet is also working fine.
- If both seem alright, then move to the further step.
Solution 2. Drain the Residual Power of Your Laptop
This step is also known as Hard Reset. In this, you need to perform the given step:
- First of all, turn the laptop’s power off.
- Furthermore, you need to remove all the attached cables or USB from your laptop.
- Afterward, unplug the power cord from your Dell Laptop.
- Also, you need to remove the laptop’s battery as well.
- Now, press the power button of a laptop for 30 seconds.
- It helps to drain all the residual power of the laptop.
- Keep the laptop’s battery out for 2-3 hours.
- Afterward, you need to insert the battery again in your laptop.
- Plugin the charger and completely charge the battery.
- Make sure that the laptop is turned off while charging.
- Just after that, plug the power cord into the laptop.
- Finally, press the power on button and see if it works or not.
Move to the next step, if the issue still persists.
Solution 3. Try a New Power Cord to Charge Your Laptop
If you have tried all the mentioned steps, then there must be some other reason for this error. Sometimes, you buy a fake power cord that raises Dell Laptop Stops Charging issue. No doubt that these kind of power cords are cheaper than the genuine one. However, genuine power cords are made to give you a great experience. Fake Cords harm your laptop’s battery. It also affects your laptop’s life. So, you must use a genuine one.
Solution 4. Contact Dell Laptop Customer Support
If you find that the above-mentioned solutions are not working then you need to contact Dell Laptop Support. They will assist you with all the possible solutions.
Similar Questions – Dell Laptop Support
- dell Inspiron plugged in not charging fix
- dell plugged in not charging Windows 10
- dell charger issue
- plugged in not charging hp
- fix dell error
- dell laptop battery not charging but laptop works with power adaptor
- dell battery reset
- dell charger
- fix Dell Laptop issues
- Dell toll-free number
- .battery plugged in not charging
- Asus laptop not charging
- dell laptop not charging or turning on
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Dell toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your dell laptop issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).