Dell Laptop Reboot Issue – Dell is a company that is known for manufacturing an affordable range of laptops. It provides the most quality of highest performing laptops. Unlike any other product, Dell laptops are also vulnerable to some issues. However, the experts work all day long to reach maximum user satisfaction goals. And they are succeeding in it as well. It is one of the companies with the most satisfied users.
Dell Laptop Reboot Issue
Contact Us Now
We tried to fix the Dell Laptop Reboot Issue. We have also provided some easy way out. You can try these steps as it is easy to understand. You can also contact Dell Laptop Support if you find that the issue is not resolving.
Solution 1. Perform The Hard Reset in Your Laptop
Usually, a Hard Reset is a solution to many problems. You can fix certain issues with the help of Hard Reset option. If you find Dell Laptop Reboot Issue then you can also perform a hard reset to fix this. Find the procedure to Hard Reset your Dell Laptop below:
- The first thing that you need to do is to Power Off your Dell Laptop.
- Second, you need to remove the power cord of your Dell Laptop.
- Afterward, go ahead and remove the battery as well from your laptop.
- Now, you need to unplug all the peripheral devices such as USB Cables, media cards, etc.
- After that, you need to hold the power button for 20-30 seconds.
- Furthermore, you need to connect the power cord and the battery.
When you are done with the procedure then you need to press the power-on button. If your laptop starts, the issue is resolved. If your laptop is still not starting then you need to try another method.
Solution 2. Run the Hardware Diagnostics to Resolve the Issue
In the second solution, we are describing the process of hardware Diagnostics. Dell has introduced a self-diagnostics test that recognizes the problem and troubleshoots itself. After that, you need to follow the instructions to fix the problems. This helps to find out the issue whatever it may be and try to resolve it accordingly. Dell has a built-in and online diagnostic facility available in it.
- The first one is known as Dell Enhanced Pre Boot System Assessment (ePSA).
- The second one is called Dell Pre Boot System Assessment (PSA).
If you have an internet connection on your computer then you can perform the online diagnostics. In case you do not have access to the internet you can use offline diagnostics. Both are capable of resolving the Dell Laptop Reboot Issue. You can also visit Dell Laptop Support to get more assistant on this.
Frequently Asked Questions (Dell Laptop Reboot Issue) – Dell Laptop Support
- Dell Inspiron randomly restarts
- dell support US
- Dell Laptop keeps restarting at boot
- Why did the Dell laptop keep restarting windows 10?
- dell laptop randomly restarts windows 10
- dell keeps rebooting on startup
- Dell tech support
- Dell toll-free number
- Dell Inspiron support
- Why does the Dell laptop keep restarting after the Dell logo?
- Dell laptop restarts automatically
- dell error codes
- Dell restart problems
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Dell tech support toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).