Dell Laptop Not Working – Dell provides beautifully designed laptops. These laptops are built with powerful features. It has various range of design that fulfills all the demands of a user. These laptops are built with incredible graphics and sound quality. In short, if you are searching for a laptop that completes all the needs of a user, you must go for Dell Laptops.
Dell Laptop Not Working
Contact Us Now
Sometimes, as a user, you face certain problems in your laptops. If you are a Dell laptop user you may have faced Dell Laptop Not Working issue. In this article, we are describing the same. We are also providing the resolution of the error.
Some of the Possible Causes Of the Dell Laptop Not Working Issue
You may face different issues while using any laptop. However, if you are using Dell Laptops you may have faced Dell Laptop Not Working error. There are some basic reasons for such error are the following:
- If you unknowingly damaged your laptop physically.
- This error can occur If there is any change in the settings.
Drain the Residual Power Of your Laptop
You can perform the following step if you are facing Dell Laptop Not Working issue. These are the steps:
- The first thing is to plug out the charger of your Dell Laptop.
- After that, you need to remove the battery of your Dell Laptop.
- Afterward, you need to plug out all other external devices such as printers, media cards, etc.
- Furthermore, press and hold the power button for almost 30 seconds.
- This will drain out all the residual power from your laptop.
- Next, you need to put the battery again in the battery slot.
- You need to plug the power cord again into the laptop.
- Moreover, go ahead and press the power button of your laptop.
- If the laptop is ‘on’ then the issue is no more.
In some cases, laptops do not get started even after following these steps. In that situation, you need to follow the next given steps.
Make Sure that the Laptop Is not Physically Damaged
Sometimes, Dell Laptop Not Working issue occurs due to physical damages. Some of the reasons for these damages are the following:
- If you break your laptop unknowingly.
- A liquid can also damage your laptop.
Contact Dell Laptop Support to Resolve Dell Laptop Not Working Issue
So, both the troubleshooting steps do not seem to work. You need to contact Dell Laptop Support team. They will provide some essential steps to be taken to fix the Dell Laptop Not Working issue. You can also visit the nearest Dell Store to fix this error.
Commonly Asked Questions – Dell Laptop Support
- dell desktop power button not working
- dell laptop won’t boot past the dell screen
- my dell laptop is not turning on
- dell laptop not turning on and beeping
- dell laptop won’t turn on
- Dell laptop toll-free number
- Why Does dell laptop not starting up black screen?
- dell laptop won’t turn on even when plugged in
- dell Inspiron 15 laptop won’t turn on
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Dell laptop toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Some Troubleshooting Steps for Dell Laptop Not Working Error”!