Dell Laptop Not Turning On – Is your Dell PC having trouble powering on or booting into the operating system? This article helps you find troubleshooting guides for no power, no post, no boot and no video issues based on the symptoms you notice on your Dell PC.
If your Dell PC does not power on or boot into the operating system, it is recommended that you perform a hard reset first. Performing a hard reset usually fixes many problems and also drains any residual power that may be causing the problem. If your Dell PC still does not power on or boot into the operating system, follow the actions mentioned below based on the symptoms that you are experiencing on your Dell PC.
Contact Us Now
Step-by-step process to fix issue Dell Laptop Not Turning On – Dell Laptop Support:
Try to perform a Hard Reset:
- First of all, you need to power off your Dell PC.
- Furthermore, disconnect the AC adapter or power cord and remove the battery
- After that for certain Dell Ultra-thin laptop PCs which may have non-removable batteries, we recommend you to visit our Dell Laptop Support knowledge-base articles on our website, to recover your Dell XPS, Dell Latitude or Dell Precision laptop PC.
- In addition, for certain Dell Latitude laptop PCs, we recommend you to try and recover the PC using the forced ePSA method, visit the Dell Laptop Support knowledge-base articles on our website, in order to Recover from POST or Boot Failure.
- After that, you need to disconnect all external devices or peripherals like USB drives, printer cables and media cards (SD/xD).
- Furthermore, press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds to drain residual power.
- In the end, connect the AC adapter or power cord and the battery.
- Furthermore, if your Dell PC still does not power on or boot into the operating system, you can contact Dell Laptop Support. You can also follow instructions below to run a hardware diagnostic check on your Dell PC.
Try to Run Hardware Diagnostics:
First, when your Dell PC does not seem to be working correctly, diagnostics are available to help you identify what the issue may be, and provide you troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. Dell has a suite of self-diagnostics that is of built into Dell laptops, desktops, servers, and Windows-based tablets. These are called the Dell Enhanced Pre-Boot System Assessment (ePSA) or Dell Pre-Boot System Assessment (PSA) Diagnostics.
When your Dell PC encounters a problem, it is recommended that you first try and run a diagnostic test. Any error codes provided by these tests can go a long way toward troubleshooting your issue.
FAQs – Dell Laptop Support:
- Dell XPS not turning on
- Dell XPS display not working
- Fix Dell XPS m1530 not booting
- Dell XPS m1530 won’t turn on
- Dell XPS laptop won’t turn on
- Fix Dell XPS m1530 wifi switch not working
- why my Dell laptop is not turning on?
- Dell Laptop not turning on and beeping
- Dell Laptop not turning on a black screen
- How to fix Error Dell Laptop won’t turn on
- Dell Laptop won’t turn on even when plugged in
- Dell Inspiron laptop not turning on
- fix Issue Dell Inspiron 15 laptop won’t turn on
- Dell Laptop not opening
- Dell Laptop not charging
Dell offers both built-in and online diagnostics. If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “2 Ways to Fix Issue Dell Laptop Not Turning On”!