Dell Laptop Not Detecting Headphones – If you are facing issues with your laptop like Dell Laptop Not Detecting Headphones then you may follow basic troubleshooting. Also, you may also contact Dell Laptop Support for the further help. Here we are going describe the troubleshooting steps to fix Dell Laptop Not Detecting Headphones error. Follow the procedure to fix the error on your Dell laptop.
Dell Laptop Not Detecting Headphones
Contact Us Now
Methods to fix Dell Laptop Not Detecting Headphones – Dell Laptop Support:
Method 1 –
- First of all, go to “Control Panel”.
- Furthermore, click on the Sound option and then make sure you are on the “Playback” tab.
- After that, click on the device you are trying to fix.
- In conclusion, click the “Configure” button and follow the prompts.
- You also need to be sure that you click on the “Test” button.
- Furthermore, once that is complete, click the “Properties” button.
- In addition, when you are done with your changes, in “Properties”, click “Apply” and then “OK”.
- As a result, click “OK”, again, on the main “Sound window”.
Method 2 –
- First of all, open the Device Manager (type devmgmt.msc in the Windows search box).
- Furthermore, expand the “Sound, video & game controllers” and right-click on “Realtek High Definition Audio”.
- Now select to “Update Driver Software” and then Click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- After that, click “Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer”.
- Furthermore, put a check in the box “Show compatible hardware” if not already checked.
- In the list of devices, click “High Definition Audio” (the native driver) and then click “Next”.
- On the Update Driver Warning box, click “Yes” (install the driver).
- Now, restart the laptop if prompted. If not prompted, then no need to restart.
In order to get back to the Realtek driver, do it again but reverse. If the jack not working correctly with the native driver then the fault is with the Realtek driver — buggy. After following the troubleshooting steps in case the problem continues with the native driver then probably a hardware failure. You can get a USB audio jack as a workaround. You may also contact Dell Laptop Support for further help.
FAQs – Dell Laptop Support:
- Dell laptop headphones not working
- Dell laptop not recognizing headphones
- Fix Dell laptop headphones not supported
- Dell laptop not picking up headphones
- How to fix Dell laptop not playing through headphones
- Dell Inspiron headphone jack not working
- How to connect headphones to dell laptop
- Dell Inspiron 15 3000 headphone jack not working
- Computer not recognizing headphones windows 10
- Dell latitude headphone jack not working
- Headphones for dell laptop
- How to connect headphones to Dell Inspiron 15
- Dell XPS 15 headphones not detected
Dell offers both built-in and online diagnostics. If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Fix Dell Laptop Not Detecting Headphones Error”!