Dell Laptop keys not working – The Dell manufacture many products including the laptops that very popular among the Windows users. We provide all kind of support for the Dell Products including the Dell laptop Support. for any issue with the Dell Laptop, feel free to talk to our technician at the toll-free number.
Dell Laptop keys not working
Contact Us Now
There are a few reasons due to which various key of the laptop doesn’t work due to various reason such as Dell Laptop keys not working
- The Key might be loose.
- The key might be stuck in the keyboard.
- The Key might be nonfunctional.
- The problem in the retaining Key.
Ways to Repair the key: Dell Laptop keys not working
Before repairing any key you should know what the problem is because you cannot do the same steps for each problem every problem varies from each other
Method 1: Repair If The Key Is Loose
For repairing a loose key:
- Before anything, you need to turn off your system because if the system remains turned on it can cause other harm to the system or the keyboard.
- Now remove the cap(key) that is not working properly. Some keys that are loose comes out easily and other need to be taken out with a screwdriver.
- You need to check whether the key is attached to all four points of the keyboard. If you are not sure then remove another functional key and check.
- If the key is broken you need to replace the key and buy a new key. (New key are easily available in the market or you can even purchase it online)
- To put the new key place one attachment point on the keyboard and gently press the key and after pressing you’ll hear two snap which means your key is fixed
Method 2: Repair key if stuck
For repairing a key that is Stuck:
- Firstly, Turn your Laptop off.
- Now the remove the key that is stuck with a flat head screwdriver.
- Now clean the key because even small particles can cause a key to get stuck clean the key properly.
- You need to check the silicone rubber that is beneath the key it should be properly cleaned and should be standing properly. Clean it with the lint-free cloth and dab it into rubber alcohol (optional)
- Now put back the key very carefully and properly.
You need to make sure that the key is cleaned properly and fixed properly because the key is the most important part of any Laptop or any Computer so you should take good care of your keyboard so that the keys don’t create the problem.
Similar Issues – Dell Laptop Support
- Dell laptop keys not working properly
- Some keys not working on laptop Dell Inspiron
- Dell Inspiron laptop keyboard not working
- How to fix dell laptop keys
- 1qaz keys not working dell
- Dell Inspiron keys not working
- Dell laptop keyboard not working windows 7
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Dell Laptop keys not working“!