Dell Keyboard Stops Working Issue – Dell laptops are considered to be the best laptops. It has got many awards for its design and services as well. If it comes to performance, Dell is always the king. It is also affordable when it comes to price. You can visit Dell Laptop Support to know more about the Dell products.
Dell Keyboard Stops Working Issue
Contact Us Now
This article describes the Dell Keyboard Stops Working Issue. Usually, such errors occur due to fault in drivers. You can follow the given steps to ensure that your keyboard is working properly.
Restart Your Dell Laptop to Resolve Dell Keyboard Stops Working Issue
If you find that the Dell Keyboard Stop Working issue, you need to follow certain steps. As we know that, sometimes restarting your system resolves some common issues. We are suggesting you try this method. Use your mouse to restart your laptop. You can also follow the given steps:
- Take your mouse cursor to the down-left corner of your laptop screen.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘start’ button available there.
- Afterward, locate the ‘shut down’ option on the opened menu.
- Select the Restart option from that particular menu.
- After clicking ‘ok’, your laptop will start.
Now, check whether the keyboard start working or not. If the keyboard works the issue is resolved. You can check the next point if you find that the solution is not working.
Uninstall Your Dell Laptop Driver to fix Dell Keyboard Stops Working Issue
Most of the times, the driver causes such issues. We will suggest you give a try to uninstall the keyboard driver of your laptop. In order to do so, you need to follow the prescribed steps:
- Just go ahead and click on the start menu.
- Afterward, select the control panel option from the list.
- Next, you need to select the ‘device driver’ option.
- Make sure that you have selected ‘View By Large Icons’ on the Control Panel window.
- Furthermore, you need to Navigate to the keyboard section of the list.
- Once you find the keyboard section, click on it.
- After that, you need to right-click on the keyboard driver software.
- Lastly, you need to select the ‘Uninstall Device’ from the options.
If you completely uninstalled the driver, you need to restart your computer. When the computer restarts it will automatically install the driver software. Once the driver software installs, it resolves the Dell Keyboard Stop Working Issue. Move to the next step if you failed to fix this issue.
Reinstall The Driver Of Your Keyboard to Troubleshoot Dell Keyboard Stops Working Issue
So, the issue still persists. We suggest you too go to the Dell Website and install the drivers from there. You can also contact Dell Laptop Support to get assistance related to the driver. This step will definitely solve Dell Keyboard Stops Working Issue.
Frequently Asked Questions – Dell Laptop Support
- dell desktop keyboard not working
- dell laptop keyboard not working windows 10
- Why does the dell laptop keyboard not working windows 7?
- dell laptop keyboard some keys not working
- Dell toll-free number
- dell desktop keyboard not typing
- Why does the dell laptop keyboard lock?
- dell wireless keyboard not working
- Dell Laptop Driver
- dell laptop keys not working properly
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Dell toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Resolve Dell Keyboard Stop Working Issue”!