Activate Dell Bluetooth Device – Dell Laptops come as Business edition as well as Home edition. Today, all laptops come with the inbuilt Bluetooth edition. Dell is not behind in this race. It has already an inbuilt Bluetooth device in its business edition laptops. These laptops come with Bluetooth Personal Area Networking Protocol. It helps to interconnect two or more wireless devices with each other.
In addition to that, Bluetooth helps you to connect wireless earphones to your laptops. You can also share your important files from one laptop to another via Bluetooth. Apart from that, you can use some devices such as a wireless mouse, keyboard, etc. With the help of these devices, you can save yourself from the mess of wires. If you have Bluetooth in your laptop then you can smartly share your important files to your smartphones without using cables. Moreover, you can also add your Bluetooth speakers and enjoy the music. These all can be possible with your Dell Bluetooth.
Activate the Dell Bluetooth Device
Contact Us Now
However, there are some cases, you won’t able to Activate Dell Bluetooth Device in your Dell laptops. This article is a solution to that problem. We are suggesting you some easy methods to fix Activate Dell Bluetooth Device issue.
Steps to Activate Dell Bluetooth Device in Your Laptop
As we know, inbuilt Bluetooth is a very useful option for Dell laptops. If you want to transfer some data to another device, you simply need to connect the Bluetooth of both devices and transfer it with a single click. The problem begins when you can’t Activate Bluetooth Device on Dell Laptop. Following are the steps to Activate the Dell Bluetooth Device:
- First of all, you need to switch on your Dell laptop to begin the process.
- Secondly, you need to wait and make sure that the booting up is finished completely.
- Furthermore, locate the Bluetooth hardware switch in your laptop.
- Once you find the Bluetooth Switch, then make sure to slide it to the ‘On’ position.
- If you do not find the Bluetooth switch on your Dell laptop then move to the next step.
- Now, you need to find out the ‘Fn’ key on your keyboard.
- Moreover, move further and hold on the ‘Fn’ key and ‘F2’ key altogether to turn on your laptop’s Bluetooth.
- Afterward, you need to go to your system tray and make sure that the Bluetooth icon is showing there.
- If you find the ‘B’ icon there then you have completely turned on your Bluetooth device.
Now, you can share or add different devices from your Dell laptop. Hopefully, this article solved Activate Bluetooth Device issue. Feel free to contact Dell Laptop Support if you find difficult to resolve this issue.
Similar Queries – Dell Support
- How do you turn on Bluetooth on a Dell laptop?
- Fix Dell Laptop
- Dell Bluetooth Mouse
- dell Inspiron
- How to on Bluetooth in dell laptop windows 7?
- Dell Wireless Bluetooth adapter
- dell support
- How to switch on Bluetooth in Dell Inspiron?
- Dell laptop Bluetooth windows 10
- How to turn on Bluetooth on dell laptop windows 8?
- Connect Dell laptop to Bluetooth speaker,
- How to enable Bluetooth in Windows 7 Dell Inspiron laptop?
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Dell Laptop Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Dell Laptop Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Activate Dell Bluetooth Device on Dell Laptop”!