Update D-link Router Firmware – D-Link offers updates for the software that runs on its network routers which are known as the router’s firmware. Firmware updates can fix bugs, improve stability and sometimes add new features. You can download new versions of your router’s firmware from D-Link and install them using your router’s Web-based configuration utility which you can access from a Web browser. Firmware updates are router model-specific so newer firmware may not be available for older D-Link routers. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to update D-link Router Firmware.
Update D-link Router Firmware
Contact Us Now
Steps to update D-link Router Firmware – D-Link Router Support:
- First of all, access the D-Link router’s Web-based configuration utility by typing “192.168.0.1” into your Web browser’s address bar and then press “Enter.”
- Furthermore, you need to select “Admin” on the login screen, provide your password and click “Log In.” In addition, leave the password field blank if you haven’t set a custom password.
- Now click the “Tools” tab at the top of the router page and click “Firmware” at the left side.
- Furthermore, click the “Check Now” button to check for firmware updates for your D-Link router. If you don’t see the button, note the number displayed to the right of Current Firmware Version, open the D-Link support website at Dlink.com/Support, locate the page for your router model, click the “Support” tab, click “Firmware” and check for new versions.
- Now, download the updated firmware file to your computer, if there’s one available.
- Furthermore, click the “Browse” button on the Firmware page, browse to the firmware file and double-click it.
- In conclusion, click “Upload” to upload the firmware file to the router and install it.
You can follow the above-mentioned process to update D-link Router Firmware without any trouble. You can also try to contact D-Link Router Support for the further help and Support.
D-Link Router Support:
- Issues with the D-Link firmware update DSL-2750u
- d-link DSL-2750u latest firmware update
- Issues with the D-Link firmware update dir-615
- d link DSL 2730u firmware download
- D-Link dir 600m firmware update
- How to fix d link router problems
- D-Link DSL 2730u firmware update me 1 00
- d-link DSL-224 firmware download
For More details contact D-Link Router Support at +1-(844) 456-8733 (US/CA) or 01444 39 0119 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Easy Steps to Update D-link Router Firmware”!