Configure D-Link Router – The well-experienced and highly motivated technical teams with their years of experience at D-Link Router Support will patiently listen to your issue and provide you with an efficient solution. You can contact our specialists at the provided number and our customer care unit will give you the necessary assistance to resolve your issue. Our customer care number is always there to take care of all your Internet-related issues and will provide you with the best available solution to permanently resolve the issue.
Configure D-Link Router
Contact Us Now
How do I configure a DHCP reservation on my D-Link DIR router?
DHCP Reservations are used to assign a specific IP address to a specific device on your network. Your device must be set up to receive a dynamic IP address (DHCP). This process is not the same as statically assigning an IP address to your clients.
To do so, use the following steps:
- Open a web browser and enter http://dlinkrouter.local. or http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter your router password and click Log In.
- From the Home screen, click Connected Clients.
- Click the pencil icon next to the client you want to want to create a reservation for.
- Click Reserve IP to enable and enter the IP address you want to assign. Note this IP must be within the DHCP IP range. Click Save.
The next time the device is booted, the router will assign this IP address to it.
How do I set up the Quick VPN feature on my D-Link router DIR-890L?
- Log into your router.
- Click Features > Quick VPN.
- Configure the VPN service.
- From the control panel, click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center and then Click Set up a new connection or network.
- Click Connect to a workplace and then Click Use my Internet connection (VPN).
- Configure the VPN IP address and Name.
- Enter your username and password for the VPN (created earlier). Click Create.
- Click Close.
- From the Network and Sharing Center, select Change Adapter Settings from the left panel.
- Right-click on your new VPN connection and select Properties.
- Click on the Security Tab, select Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPSec) and click Advanced Settings.
- Select Use preshared key for authentication and enter your security key (created earlier). Click OK to apply all settings.
- Right-click on your new VPN Connection and click Connect.
- If required, enter your VPN username and password (created earlier). Click Connect.
Setup is Complete.
Similar Queries – D-Link Router Support
- D-Link router setup password
- D-Link setup wizard
- How to connect D Link router to the internet
- D Link router setup IP
- D-Link router setup wizard
- Configure D-Link Router
- D-Link router login
- D-Link router reset
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the D-Link Router Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for D-Link Router Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Configure D-Link Router“!