Reset Cisco Wi-Fi Password – The Cisco Router gives the fast, incredible service & networking functions. This router is capable to connect multiple computers at the same time. The network speed will never slow down, by using it. Sometimes the users may come across the issue when they Forgot CISCO Router WIFI Password or router will stop functioning. At that time it is required you to connect with Cisco Router Support team immediately to an instant fix. Here in this article, we will tell you the accurate solution to Reset Cisco Wi-Fi Password. You only need to follow the given steps to fix the issue.
Reset Cisco Wi-Fi Password
Contact Us Now
6 Simple Steps to Reset Cisco Wi-Fi Password – Cisco Router Support:
Step 1:- Click Open Network and Sharing Center
- First, go to your computer, and then click on the “Network” icon in the Windows taskbar.
- Then click on the option of “Open Network and sharing center”.
Step 2:-Click Change Adapter Settings
- Go to the left side of the window, where you will need to tap on “Change adapter settings” option.
- Then the window of “Network connections” will show on your screen.
Step 3:- Go to Wi-Fi Network Connection Option
- In the “Network connections” window, there is require to right-click on “Wi-Fi network connection” option
- Then you will need to choose the option of “Current status” which is indicated by green lines.
Step 4:- Go to Wireless Properties
- Now it’s time to right-click on the “Network Connection” for which you need a password.
- Then a pop-up window will show a message “Wireless network connection status”.
- Then hit the option of “Wireless Properties”.
Step 5:- Go to the Security tab
- Next, go to the “Security” tab and then checkbox next to “Show characters”.
- Then you can see the password of the wireless connection in the plain text.
Step 6:- Connect to Your Wi-Fi network
- Now connect to your Wi-Fi network and, once you’re online, check at least 2 different websites to make sure your Wi-Fi is working properly.
In case the above-mentioned procedure does not help you to reset the Cisco Wi-Fi password then you may contact Cisco Router Support for further help.
FAQs – Cisco Router Support:
- where is the wifi password on a Cisco box
- how to change wifi password cisco Linksys
- how to reset the password on a Cisco wireless router
- cisco dpc3825 reset
- cisco router default password
- how to find router username and password without resetting
- how to change the password on Cisco router username
- Linksys default password
For further details contact Cisco Router Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How To Fix Netgear Router Blinking Green Power Light”!