Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60 – We have several Brother Printer errors which come in alphanumeric codes like Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60 etc. In case users are aware of what these codes actually imply then they can understand the root cause of it and solve those without any trouble. Here we are going to describe the process to fix Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60.
Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60
Contact Us Now
Methods to fix Brother Printer Error e50 – Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60:
- You need to keep pressing the “Go” and “Set” buttons simultaneously while turning on your printer.
- Now Continue to press the “Go” and “Set” buttons until the LED display shows “Go Test Mode” and then release the buttons to start the printer.
- Again keep pressing only the “Go” button and then the printer will start.
If there are caked ink and dust on a wire connection that touches the grey roller of the fuser then,
- You need to remove the electrical cord from the back of copier as well as remove the bottom tray from the printer.
- Now remove the smaller tray that comes out the back that has an LTR/A4 lever and open front of the machine to take out drum or toner.
- You need to take off the top cover and remove the screw on the back right side near the bottom of the printer.
- Now remove the screw on the front left near the bottom that holds left side cover and then removes the screw on the back left near the bottom.
- After that slightly pull out that back, left a plastic piece and wiggle things around to get the left side cover off from the printer. The back left piece that didn’t come out all the way has a plastic tit holding in it. In order to be able to press that tilt is why the side cover is removed from the printer.
Removing the Jam:
- Now press tit and pull the back left piece out while wiggling things around to get the 3 plastic pieces in the back. When the plastic pieces come out then this will expose the fuser in the printer.
- You are now required to remove the two-wire jack connections and then remove the two screws holding fuser inside. From these two screws, one screw is big with spring and another one is small.
- Now find the 2 black wires on the fuser leading to the problem. You are now required to remove the single screw holding it inside.
- Now pull it out and clean the wire connections of the printer.
You can follow the above procedure to resolve the Brother Printer Error e50. In case you have any issue while resolving the Brother Printer Error then you can directly contact Brother Printer Support for the help.
Fix Brother Printer Error e51 – Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60:
Step 1 – Steps to remove Toner and Cartridges Assembly:
- First, open the front cover and then leave your device for at least 10 minutes to make it cool down
- You need to be careful while taking out the drum unit as well as the toner cartridge assembly from the printer. This is quite possible that the jammed paper may be pulled out via drum unit or even maybe with toner cartridges.
- It may further lead to the releasing of the paper so that users can easily pull it out of the paper tray opening space.
- Now, close the front cover carefully and proceed with proper guidance to fix the Brother printer error E-51
Step 2 – Try to Manage the drum unit:
- First of all, you need to be careful not to put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly directly at the back section of the printer.
- Now pull the paper tray out of the device completely and then pull the jammed paper.
- You are now required to open the back cover which should be “face-up output tray” in the printer.
- Now, try to carefully pull down all tabs located towards the left and right-hand sides to open the fuser lid.
Step 3 – Steps to Work with the fuser cover:
- First, close the fuser cover and then the back cover which will be face-up output tray in the printer.
- Now pull up the duplex tray entirely out and then the jammed paper should be out of your machine and tray.
- You need to make sure that you have not left out with any jammed paper in the machine.
Step 4 – Steps to Work with the tray:
- You need to carefully put the duplex tray right towards the back of the printer.
- Now, users are guided to put the paper tray firmly at the backside of the printer.
- Next, you need to pull down the green lock lever device and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Now clear out all jammed paper if you find any inside the drum unit section.
Step 5 – Steps to Work with the toner cartridge:
- First, place the toner cartridge right at the backside into the drum unit till you hear it locked completely into an appropriate area. If everything is done accurately, then the green lock lever will lift automatically.
- Now, open the front lid and then place the drum unit as well as the toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
Step 6 – Check the Printer for the Error:
- Now you need to confirm that the toner cartridges and a drum unit in the machine have been installed properly. Now, in case the drum unit has not been installed then this may further cause a paper jam in the device.
- You need to close the front cover and then make sure that both the “Error LED” and ”Ready LED”is turned off.
Brother Printer Error 60 – Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60:
Brother Printer Error 60 is the Malfunction of fan: The printer has four cooling fans and a fault has been detected in one of them
- First, Switch the printer off and turn back on again.
- In case the error persists you will need an engineer to determine which fan is faulty and replace the fan.
FAQs – Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60:
- How to fix brother printer error codes?
- How to troubleshoot brother printer error message
- Steps to fix brother printer error 50
- brother printer error light
- Fix brother error code 0a
- What are the brother fax error codes
- Where to find brother printer troubleshooting guide
- How to resolve brother printer error code 0b
Our experts help you to resolves the above-mentioned issues. We have also mentioned the step-by-step processes to resolve the Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60. You can follow the above-mentioned procedures to fix Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60. If you find it difficult to fix the Brother Printer errors then try contacting Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK) for the further help.
Hope you like the Article related to “Steps to fix Brother Printer Errors e50, e51, e60”!