Brother Printer Error TS-02 – Everyone wants a perfect service while using the printer device. As per users demand, the Brother printer offers an excellent service on their printers. Brothers also providing the wireless printer’s service to change the printing work experience of users. Some new features are launched by the Brothers company to make your life comfortable. And now, you can make it possible with a Wireless printer device.
Brother Printer Error TS-02
Contact Us Now
What is Brother Printer Error TS-02:
Brother printer is a common name in the printer’s world. But sometimes, the users face some common Brother printer errors. Today, we are discussing the Brother printer error TS-02. It is a common printer error and occurs when the WLAN router cannot be associated with the system address of the Brother Printer which is allowed in the filter. The Brother Printers Error Code TS-02 appeared that the WLAN access point can’t be detected by the system. This error may occur when the user connecting the printer to the other system.
Causes of the Brother Printer Error TS-02 – Brother Printer Support:
There are some common causes behind the Brother Printer Error Code TS-02. Please read the mentioned below causes.
- Windows system file has damaged.
- When you have corrupt files entries in the system.
- Incomplete installation or uninstallation of the printer software.
- When you have an improper or incomplete deletion of applications from the system.
- If the error occurs on your printer then keep track to find where and when the errors occur, it will help you in troubleshooting the problem by saving your time and efforts.
Steps to fix Brother Printer Error TS-02 – Brother Printer Support:
You will find some troubleshooting steps to resolve the brother printers error TS-02 from your device. Please follow each step carefully to get a perfect rid of this error.
- First of all, you need to turn-on your WLAN access point/router.
- Now, you have to make sure that your connected WLAN access point/router working properly.
- Now, shift your printer to a barrier-free place and nearest to the WLAN access point to get better connectivity of the network.
- Then, you have to “Run” the temporary location of your printer with a minimum distance 1 meter or 3.3 feet from the WLAN access point.
- If the WLAN access point/router is getting system address filtering, then make sure that your system address of the Brother printer is allowed in the filter.
- Be aware, if your printer is using radio signals in the 4 GHz range and your system is using the 5 GHz range then the printer TS- 02 error will occur on your device.
- You need to use the Setup Wizard option from your Brother printer Control Panel.
- You can also do it manually by using the SSID and security data. So, confirm it by giving all the details in the device.
- Now, restart your brother printer device and check the error is resolved.
- If you are getting this error TS-02 again on your device then you can take help of Brother Printer Support Number.
We hope that after following the above steps you would be able to resolve your Brother Printers error code TS-02. But in case, if you are facing any other brother printer related issue then you can contact Brother Printer Support.
Brother Printer Support:
- Brother MFC l2700dw error ts-02
- Error: Brother hl 2360dw error ts 02
- Brother printer not connecting to WLAN
- Brother error ts 01
- error ts-07
- Brother printer connection error
- Brother connection failed error ts-04
- print error ts 02
The brother printer technicians will give you the best solution for you all issues. You can connect them by a live chat also. The technicians are available 24/7 to support you with your problem and will help you in resolving it.
Hope you like the Article related to “Easy Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-02”!