Brother Printer Error – Low Ink – The Low Ink error is quite common and the easiest solution is to replace the ink cartridge with new one. If the Brother Printer Error – Low Ink remains after replacing the cartridge then you can contact the Brother Printer Support.
Brother Printer Error – Low Ink
Contact Us Now
Make sure you get the right cartridge according to your printer. And then place it carefully inside your printer. If you have no technical knowledge to fix your printer then you can take help of a skilled technician by placing a call for Brother Support at+ 1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Brother Printer Error – Low Ink
- Error Code 1000 – INK LOW Black – Black ink level is too low. Prepare a new black ink cartridge.
- Error Code 1001 – INK LOW Magenta – Magenta ink level is too low. Prepare a new magenta ink cartridge.
- Error Code 1002 – INK LOW Cyan – Cyan ink level is too low. Prepare a new cyan ink cartridge.
- Error Code 1003 – INK LOW Yellow – Yellow ink level is too low. Prepare a new yellow ink cartridge.
Troubleshoot No Ink Error – Brother Printer Support
The message “Ink Low” will appear on the LCD when one or more of the ink cartridges are nearing the end of their life. When you see Brother Printer Error – Low Ink on your printer, try this method to fix the error.
- You’ll be able to print and copy until the message changes to “Cannot Print – Replace Ink.”
- You’ll continue to receive black and white faxes, but won’t be able to receive faxes in color.
Please order a new ink cartridge for the color indicated in the message. You can continue printing until the LCD shows “Cannot Print – Replace Ink.”
“Ink Low” will appear if an ink cartridge is approaching the end of its life.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press the lock release lever to release the affected ink cartridge.
- Once done with above step, Remove the affected ink cartridge from the machine.
- Close the ink cover.
- Remove the power cord from the power outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds, then reconnect the power cord and power the machine back on.
- Once the machine boots to the Ink Cartridge screen, open the ink cartridge cover and slowly and firmly insert each ink cartridge into its designated position in the machine in the order that is prompted on the display until the cartridge latches into place.
Furthermore, each ink color’s designated position is indicated by the color above the corresponding lever.
Check the Ink Volume.
- Press Settings.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to choose Ink/Maintenance. Press OK.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to choose Ink Volume. Press OK.
If the message “Cannot Detect Ink Volume” appears, refer to Cannot Detect Ink Volume for further assistance.
In case the Brother Printer Error – Low Ink still shows on your computer device then you can reach the Brother Printer Support and get instant help.
Related Errors – Brother Support
- Brother printer says ink is empty but it is not
- Brother printer not recognizing ink cartridge
- Trick Brother printer ink cartridges
- Brother printer print without black ink
- Brother ink cartridge says empty but full
- How to reset Brother ink cartridge lc103
- Brother MFC toner reset
- Brother DCP-l2540dw replace toner error
- Brother Printer Error Code 1001
- Brother Printer Error Code 1002
- Brother Printer Error Code 1003
- Brother Printer Error Code 1000
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).