Brother Printer Error – Empty Ink – The ink cartridge ran out of ink, you get an error like this. This is a simple issue faced by every printer user. You simply replace the ink cartridge with a new one. Do check the model and cartridge type before purchasing the ink cartridge.
Brother Printer Error – Empty Ink
Contact Us Now
If the Brother Printer Error – Empty Ink still shows on your Brother Printer then you need the help of a skilled technician. You can call at the toll-free number to get Brother Printer Support.
Brother Printer Error Code – Empty Ink
- Error Code 2020 – EMPTY Black – The Black Ink Cartridge ran out of ink.
- Replace to a new Black Cartridge.
- Error Code 2021 – EMPTY Magenta – The Magenta Ink Cartridge ran out of ink.
- Replace to a new Magenta Cartridge.
- Error Code 2022 – EMPTY Cyan – The Cyan Ink Cartridge ran out of ink.
- Replace to a new Cyan Cartridge.
- Error Code 2023 – EMPTY Yellow – The Yellow Ink Cartridge ran out of ink.
- Replace to a new Yellow Cartridge.
After replacing the ink cartridge, you still get the Brother Printer Error – Empty Ink then you can call the Brother Printer Support for assistance.
Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error – Empty Ink
- Open the ink cartridge cover. Pull the lock release lever down and take out the ink cartridge for the color shown on the LCD.
- Reinstall the ink cartridge and lift each lock release lever and push it until it clicks, and then close the ink cartridge cover.
- The LCD should then display:
- Did you change xxxxxx? Yes No.
- The LCD should display this question for the color that was replaced.
- BE SURE to select Yes using the up or down arrow key or Dial Pad. If Yes is not selected for the replaced cartridges, INK EMPTY will appear again.
- After all the correct selections are made, the machine will then go into a cleaning cycle.
If the LCD displays “No Cartridge”, there is a possibility that ink cartridges other than ones you replaced are empty. Follow steps below to check the ink volume. If there are empty ink cartridges, please replace them.
- Press Ink or Ink Management.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Ink Volume and then Press OK.
- The LCD shows the ink volume.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select the color (color) you want to check.
- Press Stop/Exit.
- If the message “No Cartridge” does not disappear, unplug the machine from the AC power outlet and wait approximately 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. If the date and time appear on the display, the issue is resolved.
Brother Printer Support
If the Brother Printer Error – Empty Ink is still there after following the troubleshooting steps. Then you can call the Brother Support and talk to a technician to help you fix the error. The list of other related Brother printer error are:
- Brother printer not recognizing ink cartridge
- Brother printer doesn’t recognize ink cartridge
- Trick Brother Printer ink cartridges
- Brother printer print without black ink
- Brother MFC-j430w cannot detect ink cartridge
- The printer does not have enough ink to maintain print quality
- How to reset Brother ink cartridge lc103
- Brother Printer Error Code 2020
- Brother Printer Error Code 2021
- Bypass starter ink Brother
- Brother Printer Error Code 2022
- Brother Printer Error Code 2023
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Brother Printer Error – Empty Ink“!