Brother Printer Error Code 71 72 – When using the Brother Printer for personal use or office purpose, the user may come across some errors. One of the errors commonly faced is Brother Printer Error Code 71 72. We are here to help you fix this error. All you need to do is call the Brother Printer Support and a technician will guide through the Brother Printer Errors Code 71 72.
Brother Printer Error Code 71 72
Contact Us Now
How to Reset the Laser Unit?
- Make sure the printer is on the main screen. You can press the home button to get here.
- Open the hidden reset menu by simultaneously press and hold the 3 and 9 keys on the numerical touchpad.
- If you don’t press them simultaneously you’ll enter 3 or 9 into the number of copies. If this happens simply press cancel and then try again.
- Entering the reset menu by pressing and holding down the 3 and 9 buttons
- Select “Laser Unit” from the Reset Menu.
- Press the down arrow in the lower right corner to view the next page of reset menu items to show the laser unit and then tap on “Laser Unit.”
- Tap “Yes” to reset the Laser Unit:
- You will then see the following screen: Laser Unit Reset Accepted Message
You can then go about your business and keep printing and hopefully, the Laser Unit will last the life of the printer. If the Brother Printer Error Code 71 72 persists on your device then you can try the next method of replacing the laser unit with a new one.
How to Replace the Laser Unit?
Disconnect the printer from power and remove the paper tray.
- Open the back cover and Remove the two Phillips-head screws from the upper left and right of the back opening.
- Open the front cover door and Remove the left side cover from the machine.
- Remove the right side cover from the machine and the main shield cover plate.
- Disconnect 11 cables from the main circuit board and the wireless LAN and USB host harness connectors.
- Remove the screw pan screw to release the ground at the bottom left of the right side then remove the top assembly.
- Disconnect the laser unit flat cable and Remove the 4 screws from the laser unit.
- Remove the laser unit from the printer and Install laser unit into the printer.
- Install the 4 screws into the laser unit and then Connect the laser unit flat cable.
- Reinstall the printer top assembly and snap together and also the 4 screws into the top assembly. They are located at the top right and left of the front and then one on each side.
- Reassemble all the part that you have taken out carefully.
- Connect the printer to power and power it back up and try printing again.
If the Brother Printer Error Code 71 72 persists on your device then you can call the Brother Printer Support for assistance.
Other Brother Printer Error Codes Brother Printer Error Code 71 72
Brother printer DCP-7065dn print unable 71 72
- Brother DCP-7065dn print unable 71
- Fix Brother print unable 72
- Brother 7055 error 72
- Brother DCP 7055 error 71
- Why Brother MFC print unable 71
- Brother hl-4070cdw print unable 71
- Brother MFC 9700 error code 71
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).