Brother Printer Error Code 31, 32 – Density Sensor Failure – The Brother Printer is known for the best quality prints and high-definition output. They highly praised for their excellent features, durability, and performance. Brother Printer is available for both personal consumers and business. You can look through all their products and choose the one that suits your requirements.
Brother Printer Error Code 31, 32 – Density Sensor Failure
Contact Us Now
When using the Brother Printer, the user can come across a few errors, one of the errors is Brother Printer Error Code 31, 32 – Density Sensor Failure. If you are facing this error then you always call the Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
What to do When you get Brother Printer Error Code 31, 32 – Density Sensor Failure?
Before we get to the troubleshooting steps to fix the Brother Printers Error Code 31, 32 – Density Sensor Failure, you should know about the actual cause of this error. This error can cause by various reason, the affecting part is:
- Density sensor failure: The print density is checked by a sensor looking at samples of toner placed on the belt.
- Density sensor shutter failure.
The brief description to fix this error could be:
- The density sensor has a protective shutter to keep dust and loose toner off it. This can become defective and an engineer will be required to correct this.
- Switch the machine off and back on again. If the error persists you will need a Brother printer technician to determine if the sensor or belt is faulty.
How to Fix the Paper Jam
The Brother Printers Error Code 31, 32 – Density Sensor Failure can be imputed by the paper jam. Fix the paper jam and check whether is gone or not.
- Disconnect the machine from the power supply.
- Turn the unit around and remove the Jam Clear Cover from the back of the machine by grasping it at the Center and pulling it straight away from the rear of the machine.
- Look for any paper scraps, jammed paper or foreign objects in the rear of the unit.
- Be careful not to touch the feed roller.
- Remove the Paper Tray from the machine.
- Remove any remaining or jammed paper from the front of the machine.
- Look inside the machine, where the paper tray was installed and locate the white PE Actuator.
- These scraps may have become saturated with ink and be difficult to see.
- It may be necessary to move the print head to gain access to one side of the platen area or the other.
- Before moving the print head, disconnect the machine from the power supply.
- Move the print head gently using your fingers.
- Be careful to not force the print head to move. With the power off it should move easily.
- Lift the scanner cover to release the lock. Gently push the scanner cover support down and close the scanner cover.
- After making sure there are no paper jams, reinstall the Jam Clear Cover. Make sure the rear cover is completely on.
- Hit the Ink or Ink Management key.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Test Print, Press OK.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Print Quality, Press OK.
- If the page prints correctly and ejects completely from the machine the problem is resolved.
Other Errors with Brother Printer
- Brother error code list
- Brother printer error message
- Print unable 32 Brother DCP-t300
- Brother printer error 50
- Brother error code 0a
- Print unable 32 BrothMFCmfc-9440cn
- Brother fax error codes
- Brother printer error code 0b
- Print unable 32 Brother hl-4070cdw
- Brother printer troubleshooting guide
- Brother printer error light
- Print unable 35 Brother dcp-t300
- Brother MFC j4510dw unable to print 32
- Brother printer unable to print 3x
- Print unable 32 Brother DCP-j105
- Brother MFC 9120 error 32
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Brother Printer Error Code 31, 32 – Density Sensor Failure“!