Brother Printer Error 35 – No printers are able to beat the level of performance of Brother Printers. This Japanese brand is known for its superior performance and up to the mark quality. It is appreciated for its durability and excellent features as well. It has a variety of models to meet the demands of the users. You can choose according to your specific requirements.
Brother Printer Error 35
Contact Us Now
You can face Brother Printer Error 35 while using this printer. This error is commonly known as Unable to Print Error 35. We will be providing some solution to this error. You should also have an idea about the causes of this error.
Some Causes Of Brother Printer Error 35
As you know, there must be a cause of any error. In the case of Brother Printer Error 35, these are the causes:
- If any paper blocks the path of the printer head, this error occurs.
- If your printer has damaged physically.
Take the Stuck Paper Out of The Brother Printer
Sometimes, some paper got stuck in the printer and causes Error 35. You need to follow the given instructions to fix this issue:
- You need to cancel all the printing commands that are in the queue.
- After that, you need to open the front cover of your printer with your hands.
- You will see a scanner cover support on the left side of your printer device.
- Afterward, make sure that any piece of paper is not stuck any side of the printer along with the center of the printer.
- Remove, if you find any paper inside.
- Now, move the print head from left direction to the right.
- Also. check whether any piece of paper is blocking the path or not.
- Remove it gently, if you find any paper there.
- After that, go to the back of the machine and open the Jam Clear Cover.
- Again, you need to search for any stuck paper inside.
- Finally, close the printer cover if you do not find any paper there.
Try A Hard Reset of Your Printer to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 35
So, you followed the aforementioned steps and still struggling to resolve the issue. You need to Hard Reset your printer now. It will help to troubleshoot the Printer Error 35 issue. Steps are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to cut the power supply off of your printer.
- After that, you need to plug out the power cords and USB Cables (if any) from your printer.
- Moreover, you need to wait for 5-10 minutes.
- After that, plug the Cords back into the required slots.
- Lastly, you can start the power supply of the printer.
- Finally, press the power on button of your printer.
The aforementioned steps will fix the Brother Printer Error 35 Issue. If not then contact Brother Printer Support.
Frequently Asked Questions – Brother Printer Support
- brother printer error code 30
- print unable 30 brother dcp-t300
- Brother printer toll-free number
- brother printer error 48
- brother unable to clean 35
- print unable 32 brother dcp-t300
- brother printer error codes
- brother unable to print 34 error
- MFC j480dw unable to print 35
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Brother printer toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “What are the Resolutions of Brother Printer Error 35”!