Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking – Brother Printer is one of the oldest printers in the world. It is known for its design and performance. It has also won many awards for its better design and user satisfaction. Brother printers are also known for their high-quality performance, user-friendly interface, and reliability. Contact Brother Printer Support to know more.
Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking
Contact Us Now
As you know that there are different lights in a printer. Each light indicates different things. Brother printers also consist of different LED lights. Each light has a different name written next to the LED lights. However, this article is all about the Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking. We will mention the different indications shown by the Drum light and its uses as well.
When Brother Printer Drum Light Blinks Alternatively
When you see that the Drum LED alternatively turns on for 2 seconds and turns off for 3 seconds. It indicates that Drum Life is about to end. You need to change the Drum of your Printer. After changing the Drum unit you may resolve the Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking issue.
Steps to Change The Drum Unit Of the Printer – Brother Printer Support
- Turn on your printer and make sure that the Drum LED is blinking.
- Now, you need to open the front cover of your printer.
- Pull the Drum Unit and the Toner Cartridge assembly out without any damage.
- Place the Toner Cartridge Assembly on a piece of disposable paper to prevent damages.
- Now, you need to push down the green lever and pull out the Toner Cartridge out of the Drum Unit.
- Now, take your new Drum unit out of the box.
- Furthermore, put the Toner Cartridge in the Drum Unit and stops when you place it correctly.
- The green lever will lift automatically to its previous position once you pull the Toner Cartridge properly.
- Finally, put back the New Drum with and Cartridge into the machine.
- Afterward, you need to press the ‘Go’ button for some time until all the LED light up at once.
- Release the ‘Go’ button and place the front cover on its prior position.
- In the end, you will see that the Drum LED is not blinking anymore.
Hopefully, you found the solution of Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking Issue. If not then move to the next solution.
When the Drum LED and Error LED Alternatively Turning On and Off
When the Corona Wire needs to be cleaned such indications occur. Corona Wire can be found in the Drum Unit. If you find some problems with print quality then you can also clean the same wire. Prevent using a spray to clean the Corona wire as it may lead to short circuit or fire.
Steps to Clean Corona Wire Of The Printer – Brother Printer Support
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Afterward, open the front cover of your machine.
- Now, slowly pull the Drum Unit and Toner Cartridge Assembly out of the machine.
- Do not touch the electrodes to prevent any kind of damage.
- You will find the primary corona in the Drum Unit.
- Gently clean the Corona Wire by sliding the green tab from right to left and left to right.
- You need to do this several times.
- Lastly, put back the Drum Unit and Toner Cartridge Assembly in the machine and close the cover.
- The Corona Wire has been cleaned.
- Finally, make sure that the Error LED and Drum LED is not blinking anymore.
With the help of the aforementioned steps, you can easily resolve the Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking issue. If you find the LEDs are still blinking then you need to contact the Brother Printer Support.
Queries About Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking Issue – Brother Printer Support
- brother hl-2270dw drum replacement
- brother printer drum light stays on
- What are the methods to resolve brother hl-2240 drum and error light issue?
- brother hl-2240 drum replacement
- brother hl-2270dw drum cleaning
- How to fix brother printer offline hl 2240 error light issue?
- brother hl-2270dw error light
- brother hl 2270dw drum error light.
- Fix brother printer offline
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Easy Steps to Resolve Brother Printer Drum Light Blinking Issue”!